[personal] Official apology for the nuclear explosion incident over Europe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2013, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2013 12:59 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
Tongue [personal] Official apology for the nuclear explosion incident over Europe
I am sorry that a staff member has mistakenly put a picture of a nuclear explosion over Europe as the background for the moon car Jade Rabbit on the Shanghai Industry Fair last month ... which we received from a mysterious radio signal source self-proclaimed to be from 2025, who also gave us the design blue print of the Chang-E spacecraft.

[Image: aac56f74jw1ebn5wgbhq1j20qg0rs458.jpg]

And I am here to announce the official apology we just got from that source:

Quote:You idiot staff members of the Shanghai Industry Fair ! You have let the cats out (according to our history textbook, again) ! We just can't stop you fools not matter what ...

On behalf of the Chinese government of 2025, I apologize to people in Europe of 2013 that we nuked Europe in the future and used the City Inspector Force that we had sworn not to first use upon a country that doesn't have such formidable forces. And this, this is for demolition to make room for a commercial residency project.

To let you feel a little easier, all the folks in the affected area are currently on vacation in the States, since, you know, this commercial residency project has been going on for a while and your future European selves have been sticking on an apparently overcharged price in the relocation compensation negotiation for stupid reasons such as organic food, forests, wetlands, clear air and no haze blablabla ... So while your being unnoticed and having fun in the States, we forced the demolition and now the project can't be stopped ! Hahahaha !

There's no black hand behind us Chinese and we assume full responsibility. You shouldn't think about which country has the largest real estate magnates and most powerful financial groups. That's totally irrelevant. Besides, the hotels and entertainment providers in Las Vegas serving the future you are entirely not involved as well.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
17-12-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: [personal] Official apology for the nuclear explosion incident over Europe
I presume the project plans have been on display in the planning office for at least nine months now...in the basement...where the lights have gone out...in a locked filing cabinet in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the Leopard"?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
25-02-2014, 12:00 AM
I used to read about this explosion in a French nuclear waste treatment factory that left one dead and injured four others. According to the experts, no radioactivity was released in the incident. As far as I know, France depends on nuclear power more than any other country in the world.
25-02-2014, 03:12 AM
(25-02-2014 12:00 AM)JohaneS Wrote:  I used to read about this explosion in a French nuclear waste treatment factory that left one dead and injured four others. According to the experts, no radioactivity was released in the incident. As far as I know, France depends on nuclear power more than any other country in the world.

To me, nuclear power is as a great invention as the computer. How to use it safely is really a good subject to carefully study of. Whether or not to use it is a question of much less importance.

Want something? Then do something.
25-02-2014, 03:15 AM
(25-02-2014 12:00 AM)JohaneS Wrote:  m
I used to read about this explosion in a French nuclear waste treatment factory that left one dead and injured four others. According to the experts, no radioactivity was released in the incident. As far as I know, France depends on nuclear power more than any other country in the world.

True.
I live there.
The closest plant is about 60 miles from me. Eek!