" personal relationship with Jesus"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2016, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 01:28 PM by Leo.)
" personal relationship with Jesus"
Seriously. I dont understand the personal relationship with Jesus HORSESHIT of some Christians. Claiming to have a personal relationship with Jesus is super horseshit. Christians please , you never met Jesus in person . You don't know how he looks , you don't know how tall he is . Is he speaking to you in English or Aramaic ? Please cut the horse shit . If you have a personal relationship with Jesus , I have a personal relationship with Bruce lee , Julius Cesar , the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Chuck Norris. Grown ups having imaginary friends are pathetic and dangerous. WTFRolleyes

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
18-08-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: " personal relationship with Jesus"
Blasphemy!

#sigh
18-08-2016, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 01:24 PM by Leo.)
(18-08-2016 01:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Blasphemy!

Huh? Ok I get it. I can claim to have a personal relationship with chuck Norris because I'm the reincarnation of Chuck Norris.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
18-08-2016, 01:13 PM
(18-08-2016 01:10 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 01:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Blasphemy!

Huh?

I am Jesus. Can't get any more personal than that.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-08-2016, 01:20 PM
(18-08-2016 01:06 PM)Leo Wrote:  Seriously. I dont understand the personal relationship with Jesus HORSESHIT of some Christians. Claiming to have a personal relationship with Jesus is super horseshit. Christians please , you never met Jesus in person . You don't know how he look , you don't know how tall he is . Is he speaking to you in English or Aramaic ? Please cut the horse shit . If you have a personal relationship with Jesus , I have a personal relationship with Bruce lee , Julius Cesar , the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Chuck Norris. Grow ups having imaginary friends are pathetic and dangerous. WTFRolleyes

I have a personal relationship with B-b.

I mean, maybe it's one-sided, but I like to think that I contribute as well on some level.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
18-08-2016, 01:47 PM

Always a favorite. Thumbsup
18-08-2016, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 02:55 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-08-2016 01:20 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 01:06 PM)Leo Wrote:  Seriously. I dont understand the personal relationship with Jesus HORSESHIT of some Christians. Claiming to have a personal relationship with Jesus is super horseshit. Christians please , you never met Jesus in person . You don't know how he look , you don't know how tall he is . Is he speaking to you in English or Aramaic ? Please cut the horse shit . If you have a personal relationship with Jesus , I have a personal relationship with Bruce lee , Julius Cesar , the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Chuck Norris. Grow ups having imaginary friends are pathetic and dangerous. WTFRolleyes

I have a personal relationship with B-b.

I mean, maybe it's one-sided, but I like to think that I contribute as well on some level.

Go stalk RocketDoc. Big Grin

#sigh
18-08-2016, 01:55 PM
(18-08-2016 01:06 PM)Leo Wrote:  Seriously. I dont understand the personal relationship with Jesus HORSESHIT of some Christians. Claiming to have a personal relationship with Jesus is super horseshit. Christians please , you never met Jesus in person . You don't know how he looks , you don't know how tall he is . Is he speaking to you in English or Aramaic ? Please cut the horse shit . If you have a personal relationship with Jesus , I have a personal relationship with Bruce lee , Julius Cesar , the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Chuck Norris. Grown ups having imaginary friends are pathetic and dangerous. WTFRolleyes

I started a thread about this a couple weeks ago. Dodgy Tongue But anyway, this confuses me too. I think every religious person has a "relationship" with their invisible deity. It's all in their heads of course but what drives me nuts is that christians have this holier than thou attitude going on and think no one else has a personal relationship with their god but them. Like they're super special or something. Dumb asses.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-08-2016, 02:47 PM
This was a point of sorts in one of my first threads.

They don't understand how arrogant it is to believe that the creator of all things made them in its image, and not only wants to have a personal relationship with them (tho you gotta read the fine print) but wants to grant THEM, and no other organism or unbelieving human being, eternal life.

At the same time they feel humans are sinful, decrepit beings (which is our own fault apparently), unworthy of the salvation their god so 'generously' gives.

They don't seem to realize it, but they're putting humans up on some special pedestal, simultaneously claiming humility whilst displaying arrogance.

IF some otherworldly force kickstarted the universe, it clearly doesn't give 2 licks about us.

Humans are not special, except for the fact that we're the universe beginning to understand itself. That's it.

If a gamma ray burst or a rogue blackhole was found to be barrelling towards us, the only part of the universe that'll care will be us.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
18-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Christian stalkers

If their relationship is so good, why do they have to go to some building each week and listen to another person talk about the person they supposedly have a relationship with ?

Sorry christians but your relationship only exists in your mind. Jesus doesn't know you. He probably has a restraining order against you.

Jesus likes his whores and lots of wine.
As an atheist I'm more like Jesus than you ever will be.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post