" personal relationship with Jesus"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2016, 06:02 AM
RE: " personal relationship with Jesus"
"In a personal relationship with Jesus"???

Lame.....

A dried up, smelly middle eastern guy with holes in his hands and feet- who's never been laid, doesn't get high and probably has less of a sense of humor than Joseph Stalin....

If I'm claiming invisible friends - I'm going for a hot young girlie - who's bound to be more fun.....

From now on -- I'm in a personal relationship with Margot Robbie --

[Image: ss01-margot-robbie-august-2016.jpg]

Prove I'm not!!!

Checkmate Jebus sniffer!!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-08-2016, 08:02 AM
I have a personal relationship with Elmo. He and his father, Mister Noodle, are one.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
19-08-2016, 02:53 PM
It's stupid for sure, and obviously makes no sense. That and the whole idea of being able to "talk to God" (i.e. praying) is so silly it amazes me that so many people actually believe it all.

It's no better than claiming you have a personal relationship with Harry Potter. Christians claim they this relationship with a character in a book that they've made real. Any other circumstance where someone claimed to be so close to an entiity they've A) never actually met or talked to B) only read about and C) has no proof they actually exist, they'd be called crazy; much like Christians do to other religions.

Think of it this way; if your real father was never in your life physically, but just wrote some shit down for you to live by, and once a week you had to write him or call a number and leave a long ass voicemail but he never called back, and you also had to leave some money, and tell everyone how great your father was, what would you really think of your father. Rational people woudl say "That guy is a POS deadbeat father, if he's even still alive or real". Nobody in their right mind would think the person pining for this father was mentally stable and at best they would think they need to stop holding out hope that this father was going to show up one day. But take out physical father and insert a god, and suddenly it makes perfect sense, huh?
[+] 3 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post