pet corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2011, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2011 09:36 AM by Slania.)
RE: pet corner
Stark I love you'r pets!
and we are almost the same considering species XD

you breed ball pythons or...?

Also 3 dogs, Becky, Richy and Max:
[Image: 13022010729.jpg]

[Image: KopijaodP3310085.jpg]

and few cat's but here's just one of them (Lumi and a brand new box! XD):
[Image: KopijaodP3260057.jpg]

also one big litter but all for pets, and Sivka the mother ^^
[Image: KopijaodP4040145.jpg]

and one my 5 snakes, Ice, Morelia s. cheynei:
[Image: IMG_1984.jpg]

rest of them some other time ^^
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 12:54 PM

This is Ace, she is two years old and more of my husband's dog. We think she might be part australian shepherd but we aren't sure. She is the weirdest dog I've ever had; she bounces instead of runs and sleeps under the bed.
[Image: ace.jpg]

This is my baby, Buck! He is almost two and a full pit. He is soooo hyperactive, but super cuddly!
[Image: buck.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2011, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2011 09:27 PM by ghostexorcist.)
I have a cat named Skunk. He will be 7 years old in April next year. I recently made a short film starring him. It's a thriller. I hope you enjoy ...

[Image: NoirMovie.png]

Movie synopsis: An innocent roll of toilet paper gets involved with the wrong cat, and loses his life over it.

I'm kind of miffed that the image host didn't blow the picture up any bigger than this. If you want to see a larger version, just download it from here (the download button is in the upper right hand corner):

http://ghostexorcist.deviantart.com/#/d4dyr8h

Anyway, his hobbies include sleeping, attacking pennies and rolls of toilet paper, eating, and pooping a lot. His name derives from the small white "skunk spot" in the middle of his back. He also used to fart a lot as a kitten.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2012, 04:03 AM
I was going to create this page, glad there is one when I searched!

I love the creatures.

We have a dog and cat... but the dog is mine, so this is him. (I'll post cat pics another time)

Puppy

[Image: ranger031.jpg]

Full grown

[Image: rangerbackyard.jpg]

A couple weeks after we got him in the first photo he started to get skinny and refused to eat. The doctors discovered he was just a biological mess from conception! After two life saving surgeries and blood transfusion he is doing well now!

The Vet relocated his intestine from around his heart cavity and removed it from being infused into his abdominal wall. They also removed sections of it that had died. He is missing half his pancreas, parts of his stomach and his spleen. He was in organ failure by the time they figured it out and went into explorative surgery. It took months to get him back to good health after, they had a special powder protein to help him develop enzymes to digest again. I learnt a lot about the digestive system then, more than in school! Amazing systems!

I was amazed how in a couple weeks I was so attached. It was a tough call but glad he is still here, he is such a suck and dork, and so handsome too! Great with the kids. Best personality.

(A lot of people ask me how much it all cost, lol. It was a lot, but less than 'city' prices, they say. They did quite a bit for free because I think one of the vets fell in love with him and they also had never really seen anything like this and wanted to make it a 'medical miracle' so to speak)
21-01-2012, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2012 02:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
ManlyGirl with her pack. Did I mention how much I really hate dogs.

[Image: ThePack.jpg]

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.