*&%%$#!@$ photobucket!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2017, 11:01 AM
*&%%$#!@$ photobucket!
Anyone have any alternatives to photobucket? Apparently I can't upload an image here without having it hosted someplace. I miss my signature...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: *&%%$#!@$ photobucket!
(08-07-2017 11:01 AM)Dom Wrote:  Anyone have any alternatives to photobucket? Apparently I can't upload an image here without having it hosted someplace. I miss my signature...

Photobucket sucks and Tinypic has become as bad.

I could use a good alternative site too.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-07-2017, 11:04 AM
I use Tinypic. I wish it was better-organized, but it works.
08-07-2017, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 12:18 PM by Rockblossom.)
https://postimages.org/
Read the Terms of Use. Some types of images are not allowed.

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
08-07-2017, 11:08 AM
(08-07-2017 11:01 AM)Dom Wrote:  Anyone have any alternatives to photobucket? Apparently I can't upload an image here without having it hosted someplace. I miss my signature...

I saw that too. It's worse than that. What they're saying is that you must pay them to upgrade your account to see it here. Yeah, I said fuck them too and opened an account on imgur.com.

Download all your photobucket pics or next thing you know they'll be trying to charge you to get them back.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-07-2017, 02:13 PM
(08-07-2017 11:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I saw that too. It's worse than that. What they're saying is that you must pay them to upgrade your account to see it here. Yeah, I said fuck them too and opened an account on imgur.com.

Download all your photobucket pics or next thing you know they'll be trying to charge you to get them back.

Thumbsup

Thanks Girly. I downloaded my pics from the two Photobucket accounts I had. Will look into imgur later.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Don't know if it will help but I find a lot of copy-able images on Pinterest.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
08-07-2017, 03:06 PM
(08-07-2017 11:07 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  https://postimages.org/

I used this. Very simple and fast. Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-07-2017, 03:12 PM
(08-07-2017 03:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 11:07 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  https://postimages.org/

I used this. Very simple and fast. Thumbsup

I'm checking that one out too since Stoneflower mentioned it. Cautioned me about the terms and conditions though.

#sigh
08-07-2017, 03:15 PM
(08-07-2017 03:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 03:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  I used this. Very simple and fast. Thumbsup

I'm checking that one out too since Stoneflower mentioned it. Cautioned me about the terms and conditions though.

Terms and conditions seem to be mainly about hate speech. Well see if my signature stays up. They say the pics are checked by real people.