plastic persona

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2015, 05:07 PM
plastic persona
I was just thinking with humans ability to do brain surgery may lead to a vanity/plastic surgery of a new type... basically what I just going to call... p.p.s{plastic persona surgery. pps would be able to change a persons behavior and personality... my question is would you get one and what would you change. would you change a little or alot... also where do stand on this morally.... me myself would have a badass androgynous personality especially if it made me move like a girl....

p.s. brain hacking. got to love it.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2015, 05:40 PM
RE: plastic persona
Is it available now???

I could use it!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Ben Carson should be a pioneer in the field.....

First thing he'll do -- is remove the "stupid" part of his brain..................

I'm looking forward to seeing the results....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-11-2015, 05:47 PM
(08-11-2015 05:42 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ben Carson should be a pioneer in the field.....

First thing he'll do -- is remove the "stupid" part of his brain..................

I'm looking forward to seeing the results....

Survival is doubtful when missing that much brain tissue, I imagine.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
08-11-2015, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 05:57 PM by jennybee.)
I don't think I'd get one. I prefer natural over manmade. I am a firm believer in being happy with who you are as a person and if you're not, you can always work on changing aspects of your personality you don't like. I like people who are authentic and unique. I personally wouldn't want a cookie cutter personality.
08-11-2015, 06:08 PM
(08-11-2015 05:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't think I'd get one. I prefer natural over manmade. I am a firm believer in being happy with who you are as a person and if you're not, you can always work on changing aspects of your personality you don't like. I like people who are authentic and unique. I personally wouldn't want a cookie cutter personality.

but how would you change aspects..,.

08-11-2015, 06:11 PM
(08-11-2015 05:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Is it available now???

I could use it!

truthfully. details please.. lol

08-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Wouldn't change a damn thing.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
08-11-2015, 06:44 PM
I'll be honest. I'd like to change a few things.
08-11-2015, 06:59 PM
(08-11-2015 06:08 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(08-11-2015 05:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't think I'd get one. I prefer natural over manmade. I am a firm believer in being happy with who you are as a person and if you're not, you can always work on changing aspects of your personality you don't like. I like people who are authentic and unique. I personally wouldn't want a cookie cutter personality.

but how would you change aspects..,.

I think it would depend on what you want to change. There are tons of self-help books and courses out there. There are also professionals you can talk to that could help various areas you might want to improve on.

I personally recommend yoga because it really emphasizes being happy with yourself as you are.

I think confidence and being comfortable in your own skin and with who you are as a person is the sexiest thing ever and it's something that people are naturally drawn to.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post