plastic persona

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2015, 05:07 PM
plastic persona
I was just thinking with humans ability to do brain surgery may lead to a vanity/plastic surgery of a new type... basically what I just going to call... p.p.s{plastic persona surgery. pps would be able to change a persons behavior and personality... my question is would you get one and what would you change. would you change a little or alot... also where do stand on this morally.... me myself would have a badass androgynous personality especially if it made me move like a girl....

p.s. brain hacking. got to love it.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2015, 05:40 PM
RE: plastic persona
Is it available now???

I could use it!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Ben Carson should be a pioneer in the field.....

First thing he'll do -- is remove the "stupid" part of his brain..................

I'm looking forward to seeing the results....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-11-2015, 05:47 PM
(08-11-2015 05:42 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ben Carson should be a pioneer in the field.....

First thing he'll do -- is remove the "stupid" part of his brain..................

I'm looking forward to seeing the results....

Survival is doubtful when missing that much brain tissue, I imagine.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
08-11-2015, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 05:57 PM by jennybee.)
I don't think I'd get one. I prefer natural over manmade. I am a firm believer in being happy with who you are as a person and if you're not, you can always work on changing aspects of your personality you don't like. I like people who are authentic and unique. I personally wouldn't want a cookie cutter personality.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
08-11-2015, 06:08 PM
(08-11-2015 05:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't think I'd get one. I prefer natural over manmade. I am a firm believer in being happy with who you are as a person and if you're not, you can always work on changing aspects of your personality you don't like. I like people who are authentic and unique. I personally wouldn't want a cookie cutter personality.

but how would you change aspects..,.

08-11-2015, 06:11 PM
(08-11-2015 05:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Is it available now???

I could use it!

truthfully. details please.. lol

08-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Wouldn't change a damn thing.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
08-11-2015, 06:44 PM
I'll be honest. I'd like to change a few things.
08-11-2015, 06:59 PM
(08-11-2015 06:08 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(08-11-2015 05:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't think I'd get one. I prefer natural over manmade. I am a firm believer in being happy with who you are as a person and if you're not, you can always work on changing aspects of your personality you don't like. I like people who are authentic and unique. I personally wouldn't want a cookie cutter personality.

but how would you change aspects..,.

I think it would depend on what you want to change. There are tons of self-help books and courses out there. There are also professionals you can talk to that could help various areas you might want to improve on.

I personally recommend yoga because it really emphasizes being happy with yourself as you are.

I think confidence and being comfortable in your own skin and with who you are as a person is the sexiest thing ever and it's something that people are naturally drawn to.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post