plastic persona

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: plastic persona
No one really cares about personality. What the world needs is a reliable method for penis enlargement.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2015, 12:52 PM
(09-11-2015 12:51 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  No one really cares about personality. What the world needs is a reliable method for penis enlargement.

In retrospect... maybe I should have my penchant for inappropriate humor slightly modified.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
09-11-2015, 12:53 PM
A brain surgery is kind of akin to the 'stomach stapling surgery. It could be the quick way out for those of us (me included, at times) who would rather just get-er-done because they are too lazy to try to change things themselves through hard work. Nevertheless, I would change things about myself as well. Procrastination, my ability to store and recall knowledge, are just a few areas that I'd be willing to change quickly.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
09-11-2015, 06:43 PM
I struggle with the balance between empathy and dispassion. It's not something I would want hard wired or artificially modified, but it's one of many areas I'm presently working on.

Authenticity is a big deal with me. Even if I wholly disagree with a person's behaviors or positions on issues, I'd rather agree to disagree, then talk to an organized cyborg that's in harmony with my personal echo chamber.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Cosmic Discourse's post