please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 06:45 PM
please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
it's been brought to my attention that I'm not supposed to post on the personal issues thread.

I often click on the most recent threads from today's post without actually looking at what subform they belong to. myself and others who are not allowed to post ther e run the risk of doing so accidentally so please take away that privilege from me. thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
03-09-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(03-09-2014 06:45 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  it's been brought to my attention that I'm not supposed to post on the personal issues thread.

I often click on the most recent threads from today's post without actually looking at what subform they belong to. myself and others who are not allowed to post ther e run the risk of doing so accidentally so please take away that privilege from me. thank you.

It's not the whole section you've been asked not to post in, just a specific thread.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Anything else you need the forum to change to suit you? You apparently can read, check what you're posting to.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
03-09-2014, 06:52 PM
(03-09-2014 06:45 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

There. That's better.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 13 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
03-09-2014, 06:55 PM
(03-09-2014 06:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 06:45 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  it's been brought to my attention that I'm not supposed to post on the personal issues thread.

It's not the whole section you've been asked not to post in, just a specific thread.
I was told via PM that I'm not allowed to post in that sub forum and it could result in a ban. I will never intentionally do that but it might happen by accident. Wld be quite unfortunate for my accounts to be banned because I don't read the sub forum of every single thread that I post on.
03-09-2014, 06:56 PM
(03-09-2014 06:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 06:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It's not the whole section you've been asked not to post in, just a specific thread.
I was told via PM that I'm not allowed to post in that sub forum and it could result in a ban. I will never intentionally do that but it might happen by accident. Wld be quite unfortunate for my accounts to be banned because I don't read the sub forum of every single thread that I post on.

Interesting choice of words.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
03-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Was a typo. I'm speaking into a phone.
03-09-2014, 06:58 PM
(03-09-2014 06:57 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Was a typo. I'm speaking into a phone.

Of course it was. There's always an excuse.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-09-2014, 06:58 PM
(03-09-2014 06:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I was told via PM that I'm not allowed to post in that sub forum and it could result in a ban. I will never intentionally do that but it might happen by accident. Wld be quite unfortunate for my accounts to be banned because I don't read the sub forum of every single thread that I post on.

I've seen the message, it was meaning just the thread that I stated before, not the entire section.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-09-2014, 07:01 PM
ok, but it really wasn't brought to my attention what I did wrong at that thread but it would be very helpful to know.