please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 11:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(03-09-2014 10:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Yes girly. knock it out of me. Please!

See. Now I find that funny as all fuck but there are others who'd say you went full creepy and shit. Dunno why.Humorless fucks is all I can think.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 11:22 PM
I trust your judgement over theirs .
03-09-2014, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 11:57 PM by Chas.)
(03-09-2014 08:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The wicked clown show is right here and right now. You're putting on your favorite act: feigned innocence.

You are a lying piece of shit, I've seen your behavior at AF back during your stint there and also observed your behavior over at ex-Christian.net during your "rehab" period from here. The harassment Deidre reported to me that you gave her at BOTH those sites is consistent with what I observed others reporting about you as well. You played the victim card each time and you are doing it again. This is further evidence that you have not changed. You are a narcissist, you can't quit your addiction to reactions cold turkey, you are hopelessly addicted to them.

This is not up for debate, you do not have leverage over this forum administration. Do not post in that thread and do not harass Deidre. One forum member already had to leave the forum due to your arrival, we aren't letting you scare off another. You bother that person, we will know.

This seems a clear cut case of rule 5 or there never will be one. Drinking Beverage

No shit. Seriously, aurora and DL, you are as unqualified to be admins as Hughsie was. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2014, 12:56 AM
Aaaand... another attention whoring thread from Matt. No

Matt, why should people here ever give you the benefit of the doubt?

(Don't answer this post, it was a rethorical question in case you didn't get it).
[+] 1 user Likes DunkleSeele's post
04-09-2014, 01:02 AM
it isnt attention whoring its simply defending myself while people are saying stuff that is untrue but some of what they say is true and I've acknowledged that. I'm trying very hard not to break any rules and since I've been back I have not insulted or made a personal attack against anyone.
04-09-2014, 01:05 AM
(04-09-2014 01:02 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  it isnt attention whoring its simply defending myself while people are saying stuff that is untrue but some of what they say is true and I've acknowledged that. I'm trying very hard not to break any rules and since I've been back I have not insulted or made a personal attack against anyone.

Insults and attacking someone's personal character are not rule breakers. Disrupting the forum in the manner that you have... Is apparently debatable.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-09-2014, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 01:37 AM by One Above All.)
Well, this thread is fucking hilarious. Popcorn

On a more serious note, if you think that Wicked Clown can't be helpful in that one single thread because it's a Personal Issues thread, why not simply grant his wish and block him from that board entirely? Is that thread somehow different from the other threads in that board? Confused
I won't judge the judgement call because I don't really know Wicked Clown. Didn't really care enough to follow his posts, as they, along with a spammer's who got banned and another spammer's who also probably got banned, seemed the same to me.
EDIT: The second spammer did not get banned, for whatever reason.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
04-09-2014, 01:32 AM
I can tell all those concerned that he is not going to be banned.

Why?
1. The admins have chosen to more or less overlook his previous actions and give him a chance to be a regular member.
2. The admins are too deep in their commitment to that decision to be expected to reverse it without new unambiguous evidence of breaking forum rules.
3..a.. He (Wicked Clown) is role switching to play a character that will not break forum rules.
3..b.. He isn't an idiot, nor can he not control himself. If he doesn't want, he won't be banned.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
04-09-2014, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 03:10 AM by DunkleSeele.)
(04-09-2014 01:02 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  it isnt attention whoring its simply defending myself while people are saying stuff that is untrue but some of what they say is true and I've acknowledged that. I'm trying very hard not to break any rules and since I've been back I have not insulted or made a personal attack against anyone.
It is attention whoring because you opened a thread to discuss a matter which should have been settled via PM to the admins/mods. Your choice not to follow the standard procedure says it all about your real intentions.
04-09-2014, 08:27 AM
(03-09-2014 08:50 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 08:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Matt...let it go.
We all make mistakes. Learn from them so you don't mess up another friendship down the road.
That's my best advice 4 now.
it certainly has been quite a great and priceless lesson from this ass whooping.
Tongue

there may be some detectable sarcasm in that statement but I actually really do mean that this was a very good lesson. and thank you. Heart I mean that too. Smile

Deidre gives you solid advice yet you detect sarcasm?
What an ass.

No really. You need to STFU.
Crissakes

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post