please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(04-09-2014 01:37 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 01:35 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Being sensitive is the damned point of the personal support section.

So there's that.
Jumping on people because you misread what they are saying is a recipe for creating much conflict and tension.

Sure. Who has done so?

Just askin'...

(04-09-2014 01:37 PM)Stevil Wrote:  One would think in the personal support section people would be trying to avoid conflict and tension.

That was indeed the impetus for this whole clusterfuck of a thread.

(04-09-2014 01:37 PM)Stevil Wrote:  So there's that.

Thumbsup

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Some things never change. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-09-2014, 02:11 PM
(04-09-2014 02:00 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 01:37 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Jumping on people because you misread what they are saying is a recipe for creating much conflict and tension.

Sure. Who has done so?

Just askin'...

(04-09-2014 01:37 PM)Stevil Wrote:  One would think in the personal support section people would be trying to avoid conflict and tension.

(04-09-2014 01:37 PM)Stevil Wrote:  So there's that.

Thumbsup

I jumped on WC this morning in this thread because I misread his meaning. When he explained himself I apologized.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
04-09-2014, 02:19 PM
(04-09-2014 02:11 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I jumped on WC this morning in this thread because I misread his meaning. When he explained himself I apologized.

Fair enough.

04-09-2014, 02:27 PM
(04-09-2014 02:03 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Some things never change. Dodgy

Yo Stark! Great to hear from you Thumbsup...and yes, somethings never change Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
04-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Are you a sociopath, "Wicked Clown"?

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
04-09-2014, 02:53 PM
(04-09-2014 02:11 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 02:00 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Sure. Who has done so?

Just askin'...

Thumbsup

I jumped on WC this morning in this thread because I misread his meaning. When he explained himself I apologized.

thank you witch. a lot of people misunderstand what I say or misjudge . you are one of the only ones to admit It. I have a lot of respect for that. Smile

one of the reasons I'm fond of making YouTube videos is because people can have more to read as far as tone and facial expressions and sarcasm and when somebody is serious or not, which cannot be read when typing.
04-09-2014, 02:56 PM
(04-09-2014 01:44 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 08:26 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm not interested in seeing you banned, etc..
That's not my thing.

But if you intend to stay here or anywhere else...just calm down.
Everyone can't be wrong, Matt.
can you be more specific about what you mean when you say everybody can't be wrong? if you go to a Christian website and 500 tell you that you are going to hell if you were to die today couldn't they all be wrong?

the herd mentality says majority rules. not everybody is wrong and many of the people here have very very valid correct accusations and reasons why they don't like me.

I was strongly disliked as soon as I got here and lost my editing privileges within the first few days based on people making up lies that I was hiding all sorts of bad stuff from staff, but I asked the accuser too many times , please give me an example and she could not to do it.

She just do the crawfish shuffle around the question and ask some other question or change this topic and never actually gave any evidence.

that's right, when I originally got here there were disciplinary actions taken over things that I allegedly did that people had no evidence whatsoever for.

I was immediately receiving PM's from mods saying people are scared of me and people posting links from things I've done at other sites. a whole handful of people took it upon themselves to find every negative thing I've said on this site and on other sites and post them all together to try and get me banned.

the people here are not in agreement and there's actually a lot of bickering back and forth about what I am guilty of.
then moderators from more than one site showed up and started trying tio get me banned as well.

everybody can be wrong, and I'm wondering what you really meant by that statement.
there's one person here who knows what my motives are and who can read my heart, and you are not that person.

I know without a doubt what my motives are. if you want to tell me you cant trust me and that my actions really bother you , that is fine but don't start acting like you know the motives of my heart better than I do.

that isn't to say that everybody is wrong because there is a lot of truth to some of these admonitions. by the way, not everybody wants me to leave. not everyone is in agreement on what it is that I'm guilty of. Ive receive messages from people who are looking forward to my return.

so please explain a little bit more on what you meant by the comments " everybody can't be wrong." that is extremely vague and I honestly do not know what you mean.

My opinion comes from personal dealings with you.

I don't want this negative stuff in my life, Matt. If you want to sit around upset with me ...and whoever else...that's your choice. I told you what offended me and that's it. I have no hard feelings and wish you good things.

But when I come online, I want to enjoy my time. You should move forward.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
04-09-2014, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 03:09 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-09-2014 12:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 10:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Since he's on ignore, I have no clue what's going on here, but really ? Seriously ? WTF. What is this idiot ? Like 2 1/2 ?

"Mommy you made me post this shit, so it's your fault". Screams passive agressive personality disorder.

Grow the fuck up, WC. And in the meantime, go away, and stop polluting TTA.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ

I WAS WAITING FOR BUCKY TO FINALLY SHOW HIS SASS IN ONE OF THESE THREADS.

I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG... Weeping

Sass. I never thought of it that way, but that IS all about what it's is all about, tisn't tit. Hmmm. Sass.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-09-2014, 03:05 PM
(04-09-2014 03:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 12:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I WAS WAITING FOR BUCKY TO FINALLY SHOW HIS SASS IN ONE OF THESE THREADS.

I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG... Weeping

Sass. I never thought of it that way, but that IS all about what it is all about, tisn't tit. Hmmm. Sass.

Didn't you know? It's only "sass" if you're a gay man or a black woman. I think there's a law or something.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post