please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 04:27 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(04-09-2014 03:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 03:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  nobody bothers to look at the progress that I was making from the first time I showed up at af to the time I got banned Or the time I showed up to this forum until now. if you guys stop talking about me and making accusation then these conversations would not be happening.

Rolleyes This is not a difficult concept. You acted like a douche, proved yourself to be a manipulative shit, and so we did what groups of primates do when some outsider threatens a member of the group - we closed ranks and shunned you, and will continue to do so.

If you had a single braincell in your empty noggin, you would cheerfully fuck off and go bother some other crowd of assholes, and if you wanted to be more successful this time around you'd *learn* from the experience with us. That you're still here proves that you're either stupid or deliberately being the creepy fuck we all think you are anyway.

I'm not here to bother anyone . some of the people here like some of what I have to say. I like what a lot of people here say.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 04:31 PM
(04-09-2014 04:21 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'm not here to bother anyone some of the people here like some of what I have to say.

Whoop de doo kid Drinking Beverage The point is, you bitching about *anything* in relation to how people treat you is the fucking richest joke ever.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
04-09-2014, 04:34 PM
[Image: 1346090389681_5910357.png]
[+] 11 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
04-09-2014, 06:21 PM
(04-09-2014 04:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 04:21 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'm not here to bother anyone some of the people here like some of what I have to say.

Whoop de doo kid Drinking Beverage The point is, you bitching about *anything* in relation to how people treat you is the fucking richest joke ever.

I'm gonna buy you a big drink.
That was just hysterical. I'm still laughing!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
04-09-2014, 06:57 PM
(04-09-2014 03:27 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 03:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  A black women?

A gay black woman... Unsure

Honey ... uh uh uh :fingerwag:

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-09-2014, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 08:38 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(03-09-2014 07:34 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
You know something. It would be nice if just once, you took responsibility for how you act sometimes, Matt.

Just once? Try dozens of times and too many public confessions to count.

Please tell me what I haven't taken responsibility for. As far as I know I have confessed my faults publicly on multiple occasions. What haven't I owned up to?? Be specific! Please help me out. I'm serious! And curious.

In regard to the issue of defending a false accusation from a PM via public forum, I've owned up to that. I made the immature move when I should have just let it go and that was a disrespectful act. I've trolled, sockpuppetted, been disrespectfull, and broken rules on multiple forums.

My behavior has been terrible. I've acknowledged that. What am I denying?

What else?
04-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Well, let's see. I belong to another atheist site and just yesterday evening, you posted this stuff from here (this discussion)...there. In the open. In front of people who don't know any of this. In a thread I started. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but yet again, I was cordial. A woman from there friended me and sent me a note asking if everything was ok. You embarrassed me again. Why would you bring this over there? Sad

Yes, you're such a changed person.

You will reap what you sow...someday.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
04-09-2014, 09:01 PM
(04-09-2014 08:57 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Well, let's see. I belong to another atheist site and just yesterday evening, you posted this stuff from here (this discussion)...there. In the open. In front of people who don't know any of this. In a thread I started. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but yet again, I was cordial. A woman from there friended me and sent me a note asking if everything was ok. You embarrassed me again. Why would you bring this over there? Sad

Yes, you're such a changed person.

You will reap what you sow...someday.
I was wondering if I had said something recently to offend you because I noticed over there you took me off your friends list so I thought I'd ask and at the time I made that post, it seemed not good to drag you into the drama over here so I mentioned it there. I couldn't contact you via pm so I asked you on one of your threads.

I have changed but that doesn't mean I don't still make mistakes.
04-09-2014, 09:06 PM
No, you have not changed. But, like I said. You will reap what you sow. We all live by that and you will too.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
04-09-2014, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 09:16 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Yes I have changed. A lot! I know what's in my heart. I'm not the same person I was five years ago. I don't make many of the mistakes I made six months ago. When I first showed up at af.org everything I said was vulgar.

Also, I'm not making some of the mistakes I made two weeks ago. I know what's in my heart. You don't!