please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(04-09-2014 09:06 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  No, you have not changed. But, like I said. You will reap what you sow. We all live by that and you will too.

No one is the villain in their own head. Don't be surprised that he is unable to comprehend why he is a horrible person.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-09-2014, 09:15 PM
I don't want any further communication from you here, there...etc
Leave me be.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
04-09-2014, 09:17 PM
(04-09-2014 09:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 09:06 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  No, you have not changed. But, like I said. You will reap what you sow. We all live by that and you will too.

No one is the villain in their own head. Don't be surprised that he is unable to comprehend why he is a horrible person.

I don't think he's horrible. But I don't need to be treated like this. :/

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
04-09-2014, 09:19 PM
(04-09-2014 09:17 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 09:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No one is the villain in their own head. Don't be surprised that he is unable to comprehend why he is a horrible person.

I am judging him strictly by his actions and those are horrible.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-09-2014, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 09:28 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(04-09-2014 09:17 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 09:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No one is the villain in their own head. Don't be surprised that he is unable to comprehend why he is a horrible person.

honestly, when I posted that post over there it was before you got into the middle of the Drama over here and we had been communicating over there so I didn't want you to get into the middle of this mess on TTA. Unfortunately, within a few hours it was too late for that. I was trying to avoid further Drama over here so I asked you over there. I was also wondering if I had said something that caused you to take me off your friends list and it seemed more relevant to ask you over there.
04-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Unfortunately for you, I can tell time. I saw the timeframe when it was posted.

You should be apologizing and not making more excuses.

Like I said...you will reap what u sow. I just don't get people like you.

See ya

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
04-09-2014, 09:41 PM
The first post over there was over 24 hours ago. I posted it before you explained here that you didn't report me. I simply was asking you if I had offended you recently.

Then I responded to your next post which was 23 hours ago. I was trying to avoid further drama here.
And I was wondering why you took me off your friends list over there so why create more drama over here?

Yes I shouldn't have done that but it's very tough for me to deal with rejection from everybody. I wanted to know from you what was going on and why you had reported me and took me off your friends list. It was confusing but I wasn't trying to embarrass you.

I'm sorry it had that affect on you. I'm not a good influence in your life.
04-09-2014, 09:43 PM
(04-09-2014 09:09 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I know what's in my heart. You don't!

As the Christians would say, you may know a tree by its fruit. It *doesn't matter* what's is your lily-white heart, if by your actions you show yourself a douche. And you *are* doing so - following Diedre32 around now to other forums etc.

It's not impossible to learn to interact with people normally. You need to just learn what is acceptable and what is not. And then *don't do what's not acceptable*.

Diedre32 has asked you to cease communication. You have the power to do that. You don't *need* to carry on with all this crap over who said what and how poor you was falsely accused yada fucking yada.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-09-2014, 09:47 PM
(04-09-2014 09:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 09:09 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I know what's in my heart. You don't!

As the Christians would say, you may know a tree by its fruit. It *doesn't matter* what's is your lily-white heart, if by your actions you show yourself a douche. And you *are* doing so - following Diedre32 around now to other forums etc.

It's not impossible to learn to interact with people normally. You need to just learn what is acceptable and what is not. And then *don't do what's not acceptable*.

Diedre32 has asked you to cease communication. You have the power to do that. You don't *need* to carry on with all this crap over who said what and how poor you was falsely accused yada fucking yada.

He had 1 friend that was willing to go to war for him here. 1 person that was defending him on the rooftop and what did he do. He shoved a knife as far in her back as he could and has kept twisting it every chance he has gotten. Character shines through and he has none.

04-09-2014, 09:53 PM
(04-09-2014 09:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 09:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  As the Christians would say, you may know a tree by its fruit. It *doesn't matter* what's is your lily-white heart, if by your actions you show yourself a douche. And you *are* doing so - following Diedre32 around now to other forums etc.

He had 1 friend that was willing to go to war for him here. 1 person that was defending him on the rooftop and what did he do. He shoved a knife as far in her back as he could and has kept twisting it every chance he has gotten. Character shines through and he has none.
I've never wanted to cause her any grief.