please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
If you would read what Hughsie said, you would PM him with questions.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 07:03 PM
(03-09-2014 07:01 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ok, but it really wasn't brought to my attention what I did wrong at that thread but it would be very helpful to know.

That would be a question for the Admins. For now just take it as you may not post in that thread but you can post in the rest of the section.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Thanks! I got a p.m. From the administrator but the only thing it really said was that my reputation is bad and that's why.
03-09-2014, 07:08 PM
(03-09-2014 06:57 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Was a typo. I'm speaking into a phone.

While it might be a typo, if you were posting from mobile, there would be an icon indicating such. I don't see that icon. Dodgy

Edit: I'm not seeing it on my post either. Maybe that's just because I'm on a mobile myself. Consider

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
03-09-2014, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 07:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-09-2014 06:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 06:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I was told via PM that I'm not allowed to post in that sub forum and it could result in a ban. I will never intentionally do that but it might happen by accident. Wld be quite unfortunate for my accounts to be banned because I don't read the sub forum of every single thread that I post on.

I've seen the message, it was meaning just the thread that I stated before, not the entire section.

The fuck's your thinking here Hughsie? There was nothing offensive or unsupportive about anything in his posts there that I can see. Fuck him PMing an admin, I want to know what the fuck the powers that be found insensitive, unsupportive or offensive about his posts there, 'cause I ain't seeing it.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 07:11 PM
(03-09-2014 07:08 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 06:57 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Was a typo. I'm speaking into a phone.

While it might be a typo, if you were posting from mobile, there would be an icon indicating such. I don't see that icon. Dodgy

Edit: I'm not seeing it on my post either. Maybe that's just because I'm on a mobile myself. Consider

I'm speaking into a Samsung T Mobile as we speak. If its not showing up I have no clue why.

the way you will know that this is a mobile phone is that my IP address is not a Minnesota IP address and it keeps changing to other states.
03-09-2014, 07:16 PM
(03-09-2014 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 06:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I've seen the message, it was meaning just the thread that I stated before, not the entire section.

The fuck's your thinking here Hughsie? There was nothing offensive or unsupportive about anything in his posts there. Fuck him PMing an admin, I want to know what the fuck the powers that be found insensitive, unsupportive or offensive about his posts there, 'cause I ain't seeing it.

Because it's a sensitive topic and I didn't want the thread turning into the "WC Show." Sad

Treat people with respect (Matt) and you will get it back.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
03-09-2014, 07:17 PM
when have I disrespected you? where in that thread was I making it a wicked clown show? you asked if we are afraid of love and I was simply responding to the Op.
03-09-2014, 07:18 PM
(03-09-2014 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck's your thinking here Hughsie? There was nothing offensive or unsupportive about anything in his posts there that I can see. Fuck him PMing an admin, I want to know what the fuck the powers that be found insensitive, unsupportive or offensive about his posts there, 'cause I ain't seeing it.

Then I suggest you also PM an Admin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 07:21 PM
you act like I'm not treating people with respect. look at how many people have insulted me recently. how many times have you seen me return insult for insult? not once since I've been back and extremely rarely prior to that.