please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(05-09-2014 12:44 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Wtf

I can't....I don't....um..... my face won't form words.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 05:33 AM
(04-09-2014 03:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 02:51 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Are you a sociopath, "Wicked Clown"?

If you watch some of my youtube videos you will notice that I'm a white guy that lives in a black neighborhood and if people didn't like me id get jumped. I can't think of any enemies I have right now or in real life.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahaha. That is all.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post
05-09-2014, 06:16 AM
PPPffffftt! Drama, drama, drama.

Deidre, just put him on ignore and be done with it already. Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
05-09-2014, 06:33 AM
(05-09-2014 06:16 AM)Dom Wrote:  PPPffffftt! Drama, drama, drama.

Deidre, just put him on ignore and be done with it already. Facepalm

Seriously. The fact you havent yet is mind boggling. Lol.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
05-09-2014, 09:22 AM
This hate party just turned into the creepiest not-fun hate party I've ever been to.

I'm taking my under-aged drinking elsewhere. Unsure
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
05-09-2014, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 10:36 AM by Wicked Clown.)
I just felt it is important for me to make amends to a very special person and a very special friendship now that I have ruined. I hope she is well and she tried many times to help me and has a very big heart. I'm glad she gave me a chance to apologize to her but yes I need to show her I want what's best for her and that is to not be in her life.

She probably put me on ignore but Im grateful that she gave me the opportunity to reconcile. But just in case you see this, thank you Dee. continue persevering on your journey to Nirvana and responding to the call away from the shallow life and away from the herd.

People will always disappoint you (people like me will disappoint you ten times more) so dont expect too much of them or depend on them for your peace and happiness. Take care and no hard feelings Smile

(not saying don't ever try to help out a troubled lost misfit again but certainly do not to get close to them.)
05-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Well hello, matty, I see you found another bunch of people to bother. I would say that it's a good thing, but I kinda like this forum too. Oh well, nothing I can do here. Over there you know what will happen as soon myself or others find you. Did you honestly think using proxies and mobile carriers would stop us from detecting you? Its fun to have a forum where you play whack-a-mole too. :hilarious:
[+] 3 users Like LastPoet's post
05-09-2014, 11:13 AM
actually I could tell some of you enjoyed playing wackamatt

I have actually changed a lot which is why if I get banned I just hope that they will ban me for a year because if you remember when I first got AF .org every single thing I posted was vulgar or incoherent. I've actually had a lot of meaningful and fruitful discussions here.

A year from now I may do that much more better. I was already strongly dislike d here within the first 48 hours of my getting here because of reaping what I had sown at af. a lot of the members here are members there. ruin your reputation at one atheist forum and it will follow you to them all.

I want some other rookies to see what consequences I have had and maybe they can learn to not sock pappa
and troll lest it follow them all over the internet. I call it the ghost of atheist forums. they don't let you get away until you've paid 10 fold
05-09-2014, 11:37 AM
(05-09-2014 11:13 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  actually I could tell some of you enjoyed playing wackamatt

Well, having a kind of videogame on a forum is fun indeed. I was tempted to code my computer to play the mario bros death music everytime we banned you.
Quote:I have actually changed a lot which is why if I get banned(...).

You changed nothing. All that you have done here is like a xerox of what you did there, to the point of equal thread titles like "what is your phobia?". You were given 2 temp bans (one of them by request like you did here), alot of staff warnings, and upon your arrival from the second, you started negotiating for this 1 year ban like you are doing now, without anyone mentioning any ban. No worries, this forum staff has its rules, perhaps you can make them the fools, I don't believe so. I see you have alot of *new* mental problems that you use as an excuse. Boy, you really have a collection of those as in, you bring them up as long as it serves to excuse your behaviour. Some people here even bought that bullshit.

You really are a one-trick pony.
[+] 6 users Like LastPoet's post
05-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Actually I've been trying hard to follow the rules here. You honestly don't see that? The only times I cause disruption is to defend myself or try to clear up a misunderstanding. Is that against the rules?

I'm on the defensive constantly. The two weeks I was gone, people were talking about me so I was responding to the attacks. If people would stop chronically antagonizing me and accusing me of shit I'm not guilty of, these disruptions wouldn't exist.

People disliked me the moment I got here because of what I did at your site.