please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(04-09-2014 10:11 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Matt, you were a good friend too...when you were just being yourself.

Up to you about the YouTube vid ...

Thank u for apologizing, really.

Deidre I appreciate your heart. And I applaud your willingness to possess a forgiving nature.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
05-09-2014, 11:56 AM
(05-09-2014 11:44 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  People disliked me the moment I got here because of what I did at your site.

You also claimed that over there, because we googled your name and found other forums where you did the same shit. This is like the nth deja vu.

Playing the victim is also one of your favourite 'tactics'. Take a hint, if everyone calls you an asshole, it's probably because you are. I have no doubt you do this on purpose, judging by the several places you do this, because it feeds your narcisistic need for attention, even bad attention for that matter.
[+] 5 users Like LastPoet's post
05-09-2014, 12:01 PM
no I didn't do that at your other site. I ask you to present alink where I said you guys googled my name on other sites. yours was the first atheist forum that I registered for and I did so right as I was leaving Christianity. in fact I'm wondering if I should maybe post some links to some of the stuff I did at your forum and we'll see if I did that type of shit at this form.

I'm much better behaved here than I was there. I can prove it. would you like me to do that?
05-09-2014, 12:05 PM
when I was at af.org I postedYouTube videos of me yelling and screaching at the mods and jerking off and ejaculating on mirrors and a YouTube video of me eating a black bird, videos of horses chewing on my head, and videos of me getting high as fuck. more stuff than that. my behavior at your website was far worse than this and I've been trying very hard to follow the rules here and that's the truth.
05-09-2014, 12:06 PM
(05-09-2014 12:01 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  no I didn't do that at your other site. I ask you to present alink where I said you guys googled my name on other sites. yours was the first atheist forum that I registered for and I did so right as I was leaving Christianity. in fact I'm wondering if I should maybe post some links to some of the stuff I did at your forum and we'll see if I did that type of shit at this form.

I'm much better behaved here than I was there. I can prove it. would you like me to do that?

Stop it.

No really.
Cut it out.

Just responded to a thread you made and can have NORMAL community-type conversation.
Stop this." ALL ABOUT ME BULLSHIT "

I don't care who accuses you of what.
Stop it.

Just talk like a normal forum member or STFU.

Really.

*FUCK*
*Sigh*

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD?

S T O P!!!!!!!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 5 users Like WitchSabrina's post
05-09-2014, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 12:11 PM by LastPoet.)
(05-09-2014 12:01 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  no I didn't do that at your other site. I ask you to present alink where I said you guys googled my name on other sites. yours was the first atheist forum that I registered for and I did so right as I was leaving Christianity. in fact I'm wondering if I should maybe post some links to some of the stuff I did at your forum and we'll see if I did that type of shit at this form.

We googled your nickname because you created 2 accounts with the same IP, and we assumed it was a user problem with activation, remember? When contacted by PM you replied you had suffered a ban from other sites, because they didn't understood you.

I would love to see you get your shit together, but forgive me if I don't have any faith in that. Please provide evidence in the forum by acting like a person interested in discussing things reasonably. I'm sure the fine people here at TTA will be much happier if you do.
[+] 5 users Like LastPoet's post
05-09-2014, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 12:16 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)

We've been waiting and wanting you to prove it this whole time and you have completely failed in that regard. If you had improved we wouldn't be having this conversation and you wouldn't constantly be defending yourself, regardless of whether or not you thought the accusations were fair. Actions speak louder than words, and your actions have demonstrated that your words are not to be trusted under any circumstance.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
05-09-2014, 12:13 PM
I appreciate what you just said last poet, but also what your accusation that my behavior has not changed is not true and I can prove it.

I can prove you wrong with the threads that you left standing not to mention the 10 to 20 thread that you deleted. but I'm willing to drop that now if you are willing to but if you're going to accuse me of being a liar I'll prove you wrong.
05-09-2014, 12:14 PM
(05-09-2014 12:13 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I appreciate what you just said last poet, but also what your accusation that my behavior has not changed is not true and I can prove it.

I can prove you wrong with the threads that you left standing not to mention the 10 to 20 thread that you deleted. but I'm willing to drop that now if you are willing to but if you're going to accuse me of being a liar I'll prove you wrong.

In continuing to defend yourself you are proving him right.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
05-09-2014, 12:15 PM
(05-09-2014 12:11 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

We've been waiting and wanting you to prove it this whole time and you have completely failed in that regard. If you had improved we wouldn't be having this conversation and you wouldn't constantly be defending yourself, regardless of whether or not you thought they were fair. Actions speak louder than words, and your actions have demonstrated that your words are not to be trusted under any circumstance.
AT AF I broke every single rule you can break and sometimes repeatedly. I haven't done that here. Not even close!