please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
Day 3 of admins stroking their wounded ego's before admitting a mistake.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-09-2014, 12:21 PM
(05-09-2014 12:15 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:11 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  We've been waiting and wanting you to prove it this whole time and you have completely failed in that regard. If you had improved we wouldn't be having this conversation and you wouldn't constantly be defending yourself, regardless of whether or not you thought they were fair. Actions speak louder than words, and your actions have demonstrated that your words are not to be trusted under any circumstance.
AT AF I broke every single rule you can break and sometimes repeatedly. I haven't done that here. Not even close!

You're still here? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2014, 12:22 PM
(05-09-2014 12:14 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:13 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I appreciate what you just said last poet, but also what your accusation that my behavior has not changed is not true and I can prove it.

I can prove you wrong with the threads that you left standing not to mention the 10 to 20 thread that you deleted. but I'm willing to drop that now if you are willing to but if you're going to accuse me of being a liar I'll prove you wrong.

In continuing to defend yourself you are proving him right.
if I saw somebody accused of something serious and they just kept her mouth shut and walk the other direction I would think they were guilty. when I'm accused of something that I'm guilty of that's typically what I would do is not try to prove the accuser otherwise and swear up and down that it's not true.

the thing is I can state very boldly that I can prove him wrong because I simply can and I know it.
05-09-2014, 12:24 PM
WC, it seems your past is biting you in the ass, again. That's gotta smart.
05-09-2014, 12:25 PM
(05-09-2014 12:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Day 3 of admins stroking their wounded ego's before admitting a mistake.
if people would stop chronically gossiping about me and showing up to say things about me that are false, this wouldn't be happening.
05-09-2014, 12:29 PM
(05-09-2014 12:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Day 3 of admins stroking their wounded ego's before admitting a mistake.
if people would stop chronically gossiping about me and showing up to say things about me that are false, this wouldn't be happening.

If you would stop talking about yourself THIS wouldn't be happening.
What's so difficult about that?

HOLY CRAP

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
05-09-2014, 12:29 PM

No, it would be happening because you would make it happen. You need the attention.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
05-09-2014, 12:32 PM
What WitchSabrina said, 1000 times.

I also responded to that other thread (the poll about "Who Would You Rather Live With?"), because I want to give you a chance. But if you are ever going to fit in here, that's how you will do it, by just having normal conversations about normal stuff where everything is not focused on you you you.

There is a saying (not sure where it comes from): "Never apologize and never explain -- it's a sign of weakness." I'm not sure I agree with the general rationale of that, but it sounds like very good advice for you. Stop trying to rationalize and apologize for every perceived accusation. Forget about the past. Let it go. Stay out of threads like this one. Just be a regular member of the forum. That's your only chance of being accepted here.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
05-09-2014, 12:33 PM
in the two weeks I was gone it seems people were talking about me nonstop. no sooner do I come back in people start posting stuff on my threads that are totally off topic like go fuck ourself you cunt go kill yourself you cunt, you're dishonest and here to cause nothing but trouble, nobody likes you, etc. none of those comments usually having anything to do with the topic of the thread.

oh but let's not mention what everybody else is doing let's just bash wicked clown, when in fact some of the other people here are violating the rules far worse than I am.
05-09-2014, 12:34 PM

IOW: (stomping feet and crying) If everybody would just let me be the asshole I know I am, and stop calling me on my bullshit , everything would be Butterflies and Rainbows!
Fucking pathetic.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post