please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(05-09-2014 12:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  What WitchSabrina said, 1000 times.

I also responded to that other thread (the poll about "Who Would You Rather Live With?"), because I want to give you a chance. But if you are ever going to fit in here, that's how you will do it, by just having normal conversations about normal stuff where everything is not focused on you you you.

There is a saying (not sure where it comes from): "Never apologize and never explain -- it's a sign of weakness." I'm not sure I agree with the general rationale of that, but it sounds like very good advice for you. Stop trying to rationalize and apologize for every perceived accusation. Forget about the past. Let it go. Stay out of threads like this one. Just be a regular member of the forum. That's your only chance of being accepted here.
I can't deny that there's a lot of mature advice there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 12:36 PM
(05-09-2014 12:35 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  What WitchSabrina said, 1000 times.

I also responded to that other thread (the poll about "Who Would You Rather Live With?"), because I want to give you a chance. But if you are ever going to fit in here, that's how you will do it, by just having normal conversations about normal stuff where everything is not focused on you you you.

There is a saying (not sure where it comes from): "Never apologize and never explain -- it's a sign of weakness." I'm not sure I agree with the general rationale of that, but it sounds like very good advice for you. Stop trying to rationalize and apologize for every perceived accusation. Forget about the past. Let it go. Stay out of threads like this one. Just be a regular member of the forum. That's your only chance of being accepted here.
I can't deny that there's a lot of mature advice there.

Then follow it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
05-09-2014, 12:38 PM
(05-09-2014 12:33 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  in the two weeks I was gone it seems people were talking about me nonstop. no sooner do I come back in people start posting stuff on my threads that are totally off topic like go fuck ourself you cunt go kill yourself you cunt, you're dishonest and here to cause nothing but trouble, nobody likes you, etc. none of those comments usually having anything to do with the topic of the thread.

oh but let's not mention what everybody else is doing let's just bash wicked clown, when in fact some of the other people here are violating the rules far worse than I am.

There are only a handful of people doing that. Ignore them. Most of the discussion about you is being perpetuated BY YOU. Stop talking about yourself, and most of this will go away.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
05-09-2014, 12:40 PM
(05-09-2014 12:29 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  if people would stop chronically gossiping about me and showing up to say things about me that are false, this wouldn't be happening.

If you would stop talking about yourself THIS wouldn't be happening.
What's so difficult about that?

HOLY CRAP
I can guarantee you the majority of the posts on this website that are talking about me are not my posts.
05-09-2014, 12:41 PM
(05-09-2014 12:38 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:33 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  in the two weeks I was gone it seems people were talking about me nonstop. no sooner do I come back in people start posting stuff on my threads that are totally off topic like go fuck ourself you cunt go kill yourself you cunt, you're dishonest and here to cause nothing but trouble, nobody likes you, etc. none of those comments usually having anything to do with the topic of the thread.

oh but let's not mention what everybody else is doing let's just bash wicked clown, when in fact some of the other people here are violating the rules far worse than I am.

There are only a handful of people doing that. Ignore them. Most of the discussion about you is being perpetuated BY YOU. Stop talking about yourself, and most of this will go away.
how about tell everybody else to stop talking about me as well.
05-09-2014, 12:42 PM
(05-09-2014 12:40 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:29 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  If you would stop talking about yourself THIS wouldn't be happening.

HOLY CRAP
I can guarantee you the majority of the posts on this website that are talking about me are not my posts.

Except of course, this one. Right?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
05-09-2014, 12:43 PM
(05-09-2014 12:41 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:38 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  There are only a handful of people doing that. Ignore them. Most of the discussion about you is being perpetuated BY YOU. Stop talking about yourself, and most of this will go away.

Whiny pussy.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
05-09-2014, 12:44 PM
(05-09-2014 12:40 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:29 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  If you would stop talking about yourself THIS wouldn't be happening.

HOLY CRAP

Hmmmm...... several people here giving you the exact same advice (thus the literal number being greater of people posts to single person posts)
Imagine that.

Yes....that's what you should focus on.
Sure.
(Sarcasm for the reading impaired)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
05-09-2014, 12:48 PM
(05-09-2014 12:41 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:38 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  There are only a handful of people doing that. Ignore them. Most of the discussion about you is being perpetuated BY YOU. Stop talking about yourself, and most of this will go away.

I don't have the authority to do that. But there's another old saying (I think I heard this one from my mother): "It takes two people to have a fight". Grow a thicker skin. Even if you had the world's most charming personality, some people would hate you FOR THAT. There's no such thing as being universally liked. So stop worrying about it so much. Some people don't like you. So what? Ignore those people. Stop interacting with them.

Still another old saying: (I've even had to tell this to myself a few times when I'm in a "pity poor me" mood): If you want people to like you, become the sort of person that people like. Only you can change you, and that's all you can change.

Sorry if I sound like a fortune cookie today.

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
05-09-2014, 12:50 PM
(05-09-2014 12:05 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  when I was at af.org I postedYouTube videos of me yelling and screaching at the mods and jerking off and ejaculating on mirrors and a YouTube video of me eating a black bird, videos of horses chewing on my head, and videos of me getting high as fuck. more stuff than that. my behavior at your website was far worse than this and I've been trying very hard to follow the rules here and that's the truth.
see the post I just quoted. why would I do that along with many other public confessions of everything despicable about me if I was trying to be phony and convince you guys that I'm a good person. why the hell would I be so damn transparent if I was trying to hide a whole bunch of shit?

one of my weaknesses is it is extremely hard for me to let it go when I've been thoroughly honest with people and they're accusing me of lying.