please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 12:58 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(05-09-2014 12:48 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:41 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  how about tell everybody else to stop talking about me as well.

I don't have the authority to do that. But there's another old saying (I think I heard this one from my mother): "It takes two people to have a fight". Grow a thicker skin. Even if you had the world's most charming personality, some people would hate you FOR THAT. There's no such thing as being universally liked. So stop worrying about it so much. Some people don't like you. So what? Ignore those people. Stop interacting with them.

Still another old saying: (I've even had to tell this to myself a few times when I'm in a "pity poor me" mood): If you want people to like you, become the sort of person that people like. Only you can change you, and that's all you can change.

Sorry if I sound like a fortune cookie today.

Laugh out load
I don't try to be fake so that people will like me. but I am trying to follow the rules. if people don't like me I really don't give a shit. I'm my own person. it does however really bother me when people lie about me. or accuse me of being phony when I've been rigorously honest and transparent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 12:58 PM
(05-09-2014 12:41 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  how about tell everybody else to stop talking about me as well.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Thumbsup

Finally a post I can agree 100%

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 4 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
05-09-2014, 01:00 PM
(05-09-2014 12:50 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:05 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  when I was at af.org I postedYouTube videos of me yelling and screaching at the mods and jerking off and ejaculating on mirrors and a YouTube video of me eating a black bird, videos of horses chewing on my head, and videos of me getting high as fuck. more stuff than that. my behavior at your website was far worse than this and I've been trying very hard to follow the rules here and that's the truth.
see the post I just quoted. why would I do that along with many other public confessions of everything despicable about me if I was trying to be phony and convince you guys that I'm a good person. why the hell would I be so damn transparent if I was trying to hide a whole bunch of shit?

one of my weaknesses is it is extremely hard for me to let it go when I've been thoroughly honest with people and they're accusing me of lying.

Well you have to let it go because you have been extremely DIShonest with people and have been caught multiple times in a web of lies. This is the consequence of living the life of a pathological liar and impulsive attention-seeker, people no longer trust you, and continuing the same defenses that you have been caught lying on in the past is only further damning your case. You're like the boy who cried wolf, except instead of crying wolf you cry "I've changed, no really, I have!"

Want to prove it to us? Act like it, that will require you to accept the shit people are giving you right now because those were bridges YOU burned. Nobody is interested in hearing your defense, what they would like to see is signs of change through actions, the resolve to accept your responsibility for past actions coming back to haunt you and letting go of it.

You have done none of this, and until you do, you should continue to expect the same treatment you are currently receiving.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
05-09-2014, 01:04 PM
(05-09-2014 12:33 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  in the two weeks I was gone it seems people were talking about me nonstop.

Hmm... actually no. The atmosphere around the forum was fairly tranquil and somewhat upbeat without you around.

About 2 days before the time limit on the temp ban was up, someone started a thread expressing angst about you showing up again to shit all over the place.

Other people control themselves.

You are the one who controls you.

TRY spending three days on this forum without a written response to anything: JUST RESPOND WITH A "LIKE".

Actually read and maybe form a brief opinion about something and then ... LET IT GO.

These simple exercises can help you.
For some, "socializing" may need practice.

People are trying to give you advice.
One can only help one's self.
You are the one who controls you.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
05-09-2014, 01:09 PM
(05-09-2014 01:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:50 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  see the post I just quoted. why would I do that along with many other public confessions of everything despicable about me if I was trying to be phony and convince you guys that I'm a good person. why the hell would I be so damn transparent if I was trying to hide a whole bunch of shit?

one of my weaknesses is it is extremely hard for me to let it go when I've been thoroughly honest with people and they're accusing me of lying.

Well you have to let it go because you have been extremely DIShonest with people and have been caught multiple times in a web of lies. This is the consequence of living the life of a pathological liar and impulsive attention-seeker, people no longer trust you, and continuing the same defenses that you have been caught lying on in the past is only further damning your case. You're like the boy who cried wolf, except instead of crying wolf you cry "I've changed, no really, I have!"

Want to prove it to us? Act like it, that will require you to accept the shit people are giving you right now because those were bridges YOU burned. Nobody is interested in hearing your defense, what they would like to see is signs of change through actions, the resolve to accept your responsibility for past actions coming back to haunt you and letting go of it.

You have done none of this, and until you do, you should continue to expect the same treatment you are currently receiving.

I do want to let this go but once again you are saying what is not true. I've been honest since I've come to this site.
05-09-2014, 01:11 PM
(05-09-2014 01:09 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 01:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well you have to let it go because you have been extremely DIShonest with people and have been caught multiple times in a web of lies. This is the consequence of living the life of a pathological liar and impulsive attention-seeker, people no longer trust you, and continuing the same defenses that you have been caught lying on in the past is only further damning your case. You're like the boy who cried wolf, except instead of crying wolf you cry "I've changed, no really, I have!"

I do want to let this go but once again you are saying what is not true. I've been honest since I've come to this site.

As you've said....repeatedly.

Obviously no one is going to believe you till you prove yourself right. Stop whinging in here and go prove them wrong already.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
05-09-2014, 01:14 PM
(05-09-2014 01:09 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I do want to let this go but once again you are saying what is not true. I've been honest since I've come to this site.

Ah, so you have been an *honest* little shit since you arrived. Gotcha Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-09-2014, 01:16 PM
(05-09-2014 01:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 01:09 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I do want to let this go but once again you are saying what is not true. I've been honest since I've come to this site.

As you've said....repeatedly.

Obviously no one is going to believe you till you prove yourself right. Stop whinging in here and go prove them wrong already.

Hobbit dear, he has been given tons of advice. He has heeded none of it because he does not want to change. He is a troll at best, and something more dangerous at worst. He is beyond help at this point and as such is really a non-entity. The only discussion here is how long must his childish antics be endured.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-09-2014, 01:17 PM
he said I've been caught multiple times in a web of lies. what are these lies you speak of? your statement is completely false!
05-09-2014, 01:19 PM
(05-09-2014 12:22 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:14 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  In continuing to defend yourself you are proving him right.
if I saw somebody accused of something serious and they just kept her mouth shut and walk the other direction I would think they were guilty. when I'm accused of something that I'm guilty of that's typically what I would do is not try to prove the accuser otherwise and swear up and down that it's not true.

the thing is I can state very boldly that I can prove him wrong because I simply can and I know it.

The thing is though, all of this... ALL of it.. your "defending" yourself DOES NOT HELP YOUR CASE. Seriously, dude. No one buys it, you just dig yourself in deeper, and expose your true nature more. That's why we keep giving you REALLY good advice... STOP!!!! There's nothing else we can do to help you. The more you keep threads like this going, the more everyone hates you for disrupting the forum.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post