please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 01:30 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
I have an idea,
how about we lock this thread and you guys just quit provoking me and accusing me of shit?

How bout you heed some good advice?

By incessantly antagonizing me and speaking falsehoods and insults your behavior is no more mature than mine.

How about you follow your own advice and let things go and quit showing up to talk shit over and over again?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 01:45 PM
I agree that this thread should be closed for awhile, the advice has been given, let's see if you can follow it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
05-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Every time WC walks past a cemetery he gets a boner and thinks about his mum dying in his arms while they are alone together.

Lets just leave it there. This post is about as enlightening as the rest of this thread.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
05-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Locked not locked.....I are sew corn fused.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
05-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Threads can't be locked for longer than one hour without admin approval.

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-09-2014, 02:45 PM
(05-09-2014 02:40 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Threads can't be locked for longer than one hour without admin approval.

Oh the things I don't know. Lol
Thanks pussycat

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
05-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Great, the thread is unlocked. I'd spent a couple of minutes typing this so was a bit pissed it wasn't letting me post!

(05-09-2014 10:26 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I just felt it is important for me to make amends to a very special person and a very special friendship now that I have ruined. I hope she is well and she tried many times to help me and has a very big heart. I'm glad she gave me a chance to apologize to her...
WC, It's done now.
You've given your apology, she has accepted it. We've heard your story, we understand that you have remorse.
What more can you add to that?
It seems to me that closure has happened, so time to move on from that.

(05-09-2014 10:26 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ...but yes I need to show her I want what's best for her and that is to not be in her life.
It's obvious to me that she knows this. You have stated it many times. Do you have anything extra to add or can we close this chapter?

(05-09-2014 10:26 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  People will always disappoint you (people like me will disappoint you ten times more) so dont expect too much of them...
Deidre seems like a big girl, I assume she knows how to cope and realises that the risks of friendships is that they can lead to disappointment. It's just a part of life. We all know this.
Do you have anything new to say or can we move on?

(05-09-2014 11:13 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I have actually changed a lot...
The thing about atheists is that we don't care too much about assertions. Actually, even non atheists prefer to assess people based on their behaviours rather than their assertions about themselves.
I think you have said lots of times already that you have changed, lets see that in action rather than asserting this again.
Personally, I have never met you before, never seen your past. I'm hearing some pretty nasty stuff from people here about your past, even from you talking about your past, but I have not seen it myself, and seeing is believing.
I'm a fresh face, maybe a fresh start for you. My perception of you is currently neutral. I actually don't tend to judge people. On these forums I'm more interested in the content of their posts, the ideas they are conveying than trying to form a judgement on the person writing the post.

(05-09-2014 11:13 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  A year from now I may do that much more better.
Why not start today?
Challenge 1. Stop talking about yourself, your shortcomings and your past.
Challenge 2. Don't defend yourself. (Due to your history, some people will continue to attack. I 've already heard what they have to say, they are coming across as mean and nasty, you haven't been attacking them back so kudos for that. But, just ignore them for now. If you have changed, and no longer troll etc then over time the general feel will turn from angry and negative to positive (maybe))
Challenge 3. Move on. You don't need to have the last word. If you have said all that can be said then there is no value in repeating it.

(05-09-2014 11:44 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Actually I've been trying hard to follow the rules here. You honestly don't see that?
You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Just participate, if you break rules then the admins will warn you or ban you.
If people aren't admins and they complain about you breaking the rules then either ignore them or tell them to take it up with the admins.

(05-09-2014 11:44 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'm on the defensive constantly.
Accept challenge 2 and ignore the attacks. Focus on your ideas and ignore the personal attacks.

(05-09-2014 01:22 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I have an idea,
how about we lock this thread and you guys just quit provoking me and accusing me of shit?
There is no need to lock the thread. If you ignore the thread then the thread will die off.
Accept Challenge 2.

(05-09-2014 01:22 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  By incessantly antagonizing me and speaking falsehoods and insults your behavior is no more mature than mine.
Very true. You have spoke wise words, all have heard this. Now move on and start participating in other threads rather than defending yourself in this one. Let this thread die.
[+] 4 users Like Stevil's post
05-09-2014, 02:49 PM
(05-09-2014 02:40 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Threads can't be locked for longer than one hour without admin approval.

Well it's a good thing we have admins who are not around for most of the time. Seth forbid anything be able to be handled in a timely manner. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-09-2014, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 03:52 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(05-09-2014 11:50 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 10:11 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Matt, you were a good friend too...when you were just being yourself.

Up to you about the YouTube vid ...

Thank u for apologizing, really.

Deidre I appreciate your heart. And I applaud your willingness to possess a forgiving nature.
She taught me that you dont need Religion to follow the golden rule. She chooses the path less traveled. and forgiving heart is more healthy and peaceful than a bitter one.

The best thing about my leaving Christianity and joining atheist forums was meeting Deidre and what she taught me.

I feel worse about the things I've done to offend her than all the other stuff I've done and the ppl I offended on all forum s combined.

It was losing her as a friend which is why I asked for the two week ban.
05-09-2014, 03:18 PM
(05-09-2014 02:49 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Great, the thread is unlocked. I'd spent a couple of minutes typing this so was a bit pissed it wasn't letting me post!

(05-09-2014 10:26 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I just felt it is important for me to make amends to a very special person and a very special friendship now that I have ruined. I hope she is well and she tried many times to help me and has a very big heart. I'm glad she gave me a chance to apologize to her...
WC, It's done now.
You've given your apology, she has accepted it. We've heard your story, we understand that you have remorse.
What more can you add to that?
It seems to me that closure has happened, so time to move on from that.

(05-09-2014 10:26 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ...but yes I need to show her I want what's best for her and that is to not be in her life.
It's obvious to me that she knows this. You have stated it many times. Do you have anything extra to add or can we close this chapter?

(05-09-2014 10:26 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  People will always disappoint you (people like me will disappoint you ten times more) so dont expect too much of them...
Deidre seems like a big girl, I assume she knows how to cope and realises that the risks of friendships is that they can lead to disappointment. It's just a part of life. We all know this.
Do you have anything new to say or can we move on?

(05-09-2014 11:13 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I have actually changed a lot...
The thing about atheists is that we don't care too much about assertions. Actually, even non atheists prefer to assess people based on their behaviours rather than their assertions about themselves.
I think you have said lots of times already that you have changed, lets see that in action rather than asserting this again.
Personally, I have never met you before, never seen your past. I'm hearing some pretty nasty stuff from people here about your past, even from you talking about your past, but I have not seen it myself, and seeing is believing.
I'm a fresh face, maybe a fresh start for you. My perception of you is currently neutral. I actually don't tend to judge people. On these forums I'm more interested in the content of their posts, the ideas they are conveying than trying to form a judgement on the person writing the post.

(05-09-2014 11:13 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  A year from now I may do that much more better.
Why not start today?
Challenge 1. Stop talking about yourself, your shortcomings and your past.
Challenge 2. Don't defend yourself. (Due to your history, some people will continue to attack. I 've already heard what they have to say, they are coming across as mean and nasty, you haven't been attacking them back so kudos for that. But, just ignore them for now. If you have changed, and no longer troll etc then over time the general feel will turn from angry and negative to positive (maybe))
Challenge 3. Move on. You don't need to have the last word. If you have said all that can be said then there is no value in repeating it.

(05-09-2014 11:44 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Actually I've been trying hard to follow the rules here. You honestly don't see that?
You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Just participate, if you break rules then the admins will warn you or ban you.
If people aren't admins and they complain about you breaking the rules then either ignore them or tell them to take it up with the admins.

(05-09-2014 11:44 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'm on the defensive constantly.
Accept challenge 2 and ignore the attacks. Focus on your ideas and ignore the personal attacks.

(05-09-2014 01:22 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I have an idea,
There is no need to lock the thread. If you ignore the thread then the thread will die off.
Accept Challenge 2.

(05-09-2014 01:22 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  By incessantly antagonizing me and speaking falsehoods and insults your behavior is no more mature than mine.
Very true. You have spoke wise words, all have heard this. Now move on and start participating in other threads rather than defending yourself in this one. Let this thread die.
I ask everybody to give stevil a positive rating. I'm glad this thread got unlocked so I could read that. No bullshit! Smile

I didn't read your PM yet.