please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(03-09-2014 07:08 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  While it might be a typo, if you were posting from mobile, there would be an icon indicating such. I don't see that icon. Dodgy

Edit: I'm not seeing it on my post either. Maybe that's just because I'm on a mobile myself. Consider
It's not very consistent; sometimes the icon shows up on my posts, sometimes it doesn't. Your post doesn't have it either.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 07:23 PM
(03-09-2014 07:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck's your thinking here Hughsie? There was nothing offensive or unsupportive about anything in his posts there that I can see. Fuck him PMing an admin, I want to know what the fuck the powers that be found insensitive, unsupportive or offensive about his posts there, 'cause I ain't seeing it.

Then I suggest you also PM an Admin.

Yeah, fuck that. If you fuckers ain't willing to put your decision-making process in full view in the interest of transparency then your decision-making process sucks.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 07:24 PM
(03-09-2014 07:16 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck's your thinking here Hughsie? There was nothing offensive or unsupportive about anything in his posts there. Fuck him PMing an admin, I want to know what the fuck the powers that be found insensitive, unsupportive or offensive about his posts there, 'cause I ain't seeing it.

Because it's a sensitive topic and I didn't want the thread turning into the "WC Show." Sad

Treat people with respect (Matt) and you will get it back.

WC, the lady asked you nicely. Is that not reason enough to at least respect her wishes?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-09-2014, 07:25 PM
so where was it a wicked clown show and where did I disrespect someone?

asking whoever it was that reported me and got me in trouble for something I didn't do. this isn't the first time I've got in trouble for doing nothing wrong.
03-09-2014, 07:27 PM
(03-09-2014 07:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  so where was it a wicked clown show and where did I disrespect someone?

asking whoever it was that reported me and got me in trouble for something I didn't do. this isn't the first time I've got in trouble for doing nothing wrong.

Hmmmm....when I quote you more words appear.

You must have been in the middle of editing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
(03-09-2014 07:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  so where was it a wicked clown show and where did I disrespect someone?

Yeah everyone here is so mean to you. Maybe you should go somewhere you are wanted instead.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
Smile RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(03-09-2014 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:16 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Because it's a sensitive topic and I didn't want the thread turning into the "WC Show." Sad

Treat people with respect (Matt) and you will get it back.

WC, the lady asked you nicely. Is that not reason enough to at least respect her wishes?
I won't post there I'm just wondering why the allegation is there. why not just tell me to stop posting there instead of reporting me to the mods for a rule I never broke?
(03-09-2014 07:21 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  you act like I'm not treating people with respect. look at how many people have insulted me recently. how many times have you seen me return insult for insult? not once since I've been back and extremely rarely prior to that.

You're a manipulative, dishonest cunt. You like to pretend to be this all changed person but you're the same worthless sack of shit you were since day1.

Begone.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
03-09-2014, 07:28 PM

The issue of disrespect is between you, and Deidra. You make your own show by posting stuff like this out in the open instead of going to the forum team matters section of the forum, or by just pm'ing your questions to a mod.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-09-2014, 07:30 PM
I already PM'd my question to a super mod and I didn't get an answer and was told to contact the administrator which has been done. I didn't know it was between me and deidre till now because I didn't know she reported me until very recently. neither did she tell me that I offended her recently.