please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(03-09-2014 07:30 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I already PM'd my question to a super mod and I didn't get an answer and was told to contact the administrator which has been done.

And instead of waiting patiently for a response, you decide to make a spectacle instead.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
03-09-2014, 07:31 PM
(03-09-2014 07:30 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I already PM'd my question to a super mod and I didn't get an answer and was told to contact the administrator which has been done.

You didn't get an answer and you were told to PM and admin - was this all one event?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
03-09-2014, 07:33 PM
I got a response and the response looks like I wasn't supposed to post on that sub forum. the response said that that subforum was supposed to be a place where people could post without having to worry about being offended by somebody so I thought I wasn't supposed to post in that sub forum.

I wasn't aware that deidre had reported me and I've never done anything that I meant to disrespect her.
03-09-2014, 07:34 PM
(03-09-2014 07:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  so where was it a wicked clown show and where did I disrespect someone?

asking whoever it was that reported me and got me in trouble for something I didn't do. this isn't the first time I've got in trouble for doing nothing wrong.

No one reported you. I made a request.

You know something. It would be nice if just once, you took responsibility for how you act sometimes, Matt.

I was a good friend to you.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
03-09-2014, 07:35 PM
(03-09-2014 07:33 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I got a response and the response looks like I wasn't supposed to post on that sub forum. the response said that that subforum was supposed to be a place where people could post without having to worry about being offended by somebody so I thought I wasn't supposed to post in that sub forum.

I wasn't aware that deidre had reported me and I've never done anything that I meant to disrespect her.

Okay so you didn't get a response and you did get a response...got it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
03-09-2014, 07:35 PM
(03-09-2014 07:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Then I suggest you also PM an Admin.

Yeah, fuck that. If you fuckers ain't willing to put your decision-making process in full view in the interest of transparency then your decision-making process sucks.

Deidre didn't want Matt knowing she had requested he not be allowed into her thread in the PIAS section, she has had harassment issues with him before. It was not a poor decision, it was a decision that shouldn't have been transparent in the interest of a user's privacy.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
03-09-2014, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 07:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-09-2014 07:16 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Because it's a sensitive topic and I didn't want the thread turning into the "WC Show." Sad

I gathered as much. But if benign contributions are to be used to prophylactically censor future activity of the contributor based on the OP's concern then it needs to be spelled out explicitly in the intro to the Personal Issues and Support forum. These Lord of the Flies fuckers seem to love making new rules ad hoc and on a whim so it shouldn't be hard. ... Let's kill Piggy!

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 07:36 PM
(03-09-2014 07:33 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I got a response and the response looks like I wasn't supposed to post on that sub forum. the response said that that subforum was supposed to be a place where people could post without having to worry about being offended by somebody so I thought I wasn't supposed to post in that sub forum.

Please stop with the whining drama. Shut the fuck up and listen for once in your miserable life.

It's not all about you, dickhead.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
03-09-2014, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 07:42 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(03-09-2014 07:34 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  so where was it a wicked clown show and where did I disrespect someone?

asking whoever it was that reported me and got me in trouble for something I didn't do. this isn't the first time I've got in trouble for doing nothing wrong.

No one reported you. I made a request.

You know something. It would be nice if just once, you took responsibility for how you act sometimes, Matt.

what have I not taken responsibility for? let me know what I did wrong and if I'm aware that that is a true allegation than I'll take responsibility for it. do I have poor judgement until I behave like in imbicile and am i often immature, yes.

do I regret a lot of the things that I've done yes. have I ever intentionally disrespected you? definitely not in the last 4 months.

okay, so you didn't report me but made a request to staff to take disciplinary action against me which even included a message to permaban me if I posted on your thread again. Got it!

ok I recant saying that you reported me. it certainly seemed that way.
03-09-2014, 07:41 PM
(03-09-2014 07:38 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:34 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  No one reported you. I made a request.

what have I not taking responsibility for? let me know what I did wrong and if I'm aware that that is a true allegation than I'll take responsibility for it. do I have poor judgement until I behave like in imbicile and am i off and mature, yes.

do I regret a lot of the things that I've done yes. have I ever intentionally disrespected you? definitely not in the last 4 months.

Firstly, this is not the place to deal with this. If Deidre wants to discuss these things with you I would imagine she would rather not play it out with everyone watching on (sorry Deidre if this isn't the case). If she doesn't then that's tough shit.

Secondly, look at the bold sentence. It doesn't exactly sound like a good argument.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post