please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
Quote:I wasn't aware that deidre had reported me and I've never done anything that I meant to disrespect her

You always say shit like this, it's never your intention, yet you continue to do the same things over and over claiming you have no control over yourself.
Only a very stupid person does these things and can't or won't learn from them.
More likely, you're doing it purposely to be disruptive and get the attention you need.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
03-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Hughsie,
the reason I said the last 4 months comment,, is because I may have said something disrespectful before we were friends and I assume we've been friends for roughly 4 months at least.

I don't disrespect friends and I don't pretend to be somebody's friend if I'm not. but there was a period Of time at af where we were not friends so I don't recall everything I said during that time.
03-09-2014, 07:45 PM
(03-09-2014 07:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  
Quote:I wasn't aware that deidre had reported me and I've never done anything that I meant to disrespect her

You always say shit like this, it's never your intention, yet you continue to do the same things over and over claiming you have no control over yourself.
Only a very stupid person does these things and can't or won't learn from them.
More likely, you're doing it purposely to be disruptive and get the attention you need.

Especially since at one point he admitted to being awful, and tried to apologize. Now it's "what... What did I do??? Sadcryface2 "

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
03-09-2014, 07:46 PM
This issue is either being misrepresented or misunderstood. Since WC does not seem to care it be public, I will share.

WC was not banned from posting in PIAS. We was banned from posting in a single thread in PIAS at the request of the OP. I approved of the request due to the nature (and purpose of) PIAS and fear caused by WC's alleged actions. It was a judgement call I made, and not one that I made lightly or without careful consideration.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
03-09-2014, 07:46 PM
(03-09-2014 07:44 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Hughsie,
the reason I said the last 4 months comment,, is because I may have said something disrespectful before we were friends and I assume we've been friends for roughly 4 months at least.

I don't disrespect friends and I don't pretend to be somebody's friend if I'm not. but there was a period Of time at af where we were not friends so I don't recall everything I said during that time.

[Image: 97e36d20680ca9bcb4f7f19119368e1f.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-09-2014, 07:48 PM
(03-09-2014 07:46 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  This issue is either being misrepresented or misunderstood. Since WC does not seem to care it be public, I will share.

WC was not banned from posting in PIAS. We was banned from posting in a single thread in PIAS at the request of the OP. I approved of the request due to the nature (and purpose of) PIAS and fear caused by WC's alleged actions. It was a judgement call I made, and not one that I made lightly or without careful consideration.

I think it was an excellent decision, for what it's worth.

Thank you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-09-2014, 07:53 PM
this is quite a touchy subject for me because I have respected Dee more than I respect anybody at any online forum at all and respect her more than I respect myself because she actually stepped out of the herd to help me and on more than one occasion. some of you managed to convince her that she was wrong about me and you were all right.

so I think it's definitely in her best interest if I leave her be so I think the mods decision was probably right.

But more than any of your insults, it far more hurts to be accused of disrespecting someone I have nothing but respect for. and yes I would like very very very much to know what it was that I did on the thread that was disrespectful to generate that response.
03-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Thank you, Dark Light.

Matt, you have humiliated me on every site we end up on together. You take things in pm's that I shared with you as a friend, and posted it in the open when you don't get your way. And you fucking know it.

Being banned should be the least of your concerns. Becoming a better person, becoming a trust worthy person should be what you strive for. I gave you many chances but I'm out of chances and I ask that u leave me be now.

(And my apologies for real, to the site for this drama.)

I've said all I wanted, thanks.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
03-09-2014, 07:57 PM
I never mentioned your name when I brought up something from the PM.

but I confess that that was still a bad move on my part and yes what I did was wrong. I take responsibility and as I said before, what I did was a mistake. you block your PM's and I felt like I needed to defend myself against false accusations and couldn't do it except for in public.

but it was still a dumb move on my part that I will suffer for
03-09-2014, 07:58 PM
(03-09-2014 07:57 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I never mentioned your name when I brought up something from the PM.

but I confess that that was still a bad move on my part and yes what I did was wrong. I take responsibility and as I said before, what I did was a mistake.

Why don't you start with leaving her the fuck alone you psychopath.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post