please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(03-09-2014 07:30 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I already PM'd my question to a super mod and I didn't get an answer and was told to contact the administrator which has been done. I didn't know it was between me and deidre till now because I didn't know she reported me until very recently. neither did she tell me that I offended her recently.

You didn't know she reported you because reporting people is private.

If the SM tells you not to post in a particular thread then don't post in that thread. You're not in a position to question their decisions right now considering this huge favor they've done for you.

The fact that you're now going to be focused so intensely on her reporting you shows what a manipulative, dishonest, lying sack of shit person you are.

Quote:Deidre didn't want Matt knowing she had requested he not be allowed into her thread in the PIAS section, she has had harassment issues with him before. It was not a poor decision, it was a decision that shouldn't have been transparent in the interest of a user's privacy.

The cat speaks the truth.
Why he was told deidre had an issue with him when she didn't post it publicly is beyond me.

Quote:what have I not taken responsibility for? let me know what I did wrong and if I'm aware that that is a true allegation than I'll take responsibility for it. do I have poor judgement until I behave like in imbicile and am i often immature, yes.

do I regret a lot of the things that I've done yes. have I ever intentionally disrespected you? definitely not in the last 4 months.

okay, so you didn't report me but made a request to staff to take disciplinary action against me which even included a message to permaban me if I posted on your thread again. Got it!

ok I recant saying that you reported me. it certainly seemed that way.

See, and this is what happens. He fixates on it like a cancer.
You've dragged a private issue into the public lime light so you can voice your opinion and be disruptive.

Dishonest troll is dishonest.

Quote: this is quite a touchy subject for me because I have respected deidre more than I respect anybody at any online forum at all because she actually stepped out of the herd to help me and on more than one occasion. some of you managed to convince her that she was wrong about me and you were all right.

so it hurts to be accused of disrespecting someone I have nothing but respect for. and yes I would like very very very much to know what it was that I did on the thread that was disrespectful to generate that response.

You're disrespecting her right now by dragging an issue that isn't public into the public limelight and making a big deal of it.
If you truly respected her, and weren't just lying about it, you would respect her wishes and not make a big deal out of it demanding an explanation.

She doesn't owe you shit. You're a manipulative liar. Go away.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
03-09-2014, 07:58 PM
(03-09-2014 07:46 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  This issue is either being misrepresented or misunderstood. Since WC does not seem to care it be public, I will share.

WC was not banned from posting in PIAS. We was banned from posting in a single thread in PIAS at the request of the OP. I approved of the request due to the nature (and purpose of) PIAS and fear caused by WC's alleged actions. It was a judgement call I made, and not one that I made lightly or without careful consideration.

Fair enough. Put it in writing in the intro to the PIAS forum. And I will counsel Woofmeister to only start threads in the PIAS forum and request that MuffinStuffin not be allowed to post in his thread. ... Welcome to the complexities and ambiguities of wielding the BanHammer, brother. That said, this is good leadership training for a potential Master Chief Petty Officer or Chief Warrant Officer. Thumbsup

#sigh
03-09-2014, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 09:03 PM by DLJ.)
(03-09-2014 07:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  so where was it a wicked clown show and where did I disrespect someone?

asking whoever it was that reported me and got me in trouble for something I didn't do. this isn't the first time I've got in trouble for doing nothing wrong.
The wicked clown show is right here and right now. You're putting on your favorite act: feigned innocence.

You are a liar. I've seen your behavior at AF back during your stint there and also observed your behavior over at ex-Christian.net during your "rehab" period from here. The harassment Deidre reported to me that you gave her at BOTH those sites is consistent with what I observed others reporting about you as well. You played the victim card each time and you are doing it again. This is further evidence that you have not changed. You are a narcissist, you can't quit your addiction to reactions cold turkey, you are hopelessly addicted to them.

This is not up for debate, you do not have leverage over this forum administration. Do not post in that thread and do not harass Deidre. One forum member already had to leave the forum due to your arrival, we aren't letting you scare off another. You bother that person, we will know.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
03-09-2014, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 09:02 PM by DLJ.)
(03-09-2014 07:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  so where was it a wicked clown show and where did I disrespect someone?

asking whoever it was that reported me and got me in trouble for something I didn't do. this isn't the first time I've got in trouble for doing nothing wrong.
The wicked clown show is right here and right now. You're putting on your favorite act: feigned innocence.

You are a lying piece of shit, I've seen your behavior at AF back during your stint there and also observed your behavior over at ex-Christian.net during your "rehab" period from here. The harassment Deidre reported to me that you gave her at BOTH those sites is consistent with what I observed others reporting about you as well. You played the victim card each time and you are doing it again. This is further evidence that you have not changed. You are a narcissist, you can't quit your addiction to reactions cold turkey, you are hopelessly addicted to them.

This is not up for debate, you do not have leverage over this forum administration. Do not post in that thread and do not harass Deidre. One forum member already had to leave the forum due to your arrival, we aren't letting you scare off another. You bother that person, we will know.

This seems a clear cut case of rule 5 or there never will be one. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-09-2014, 08:01 PM
(03-09-2014 07:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:46 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  This issue is either being misrepresented or misunderstood. Since WC does not seem to care it be public, I will share.

WC was not banned from posting in PIAS. We was banned from posting in a single thread in PIAS at the request of the OP. I approved of the request due to the nature (and purpose of) PIAS and fear caused by WC's alleged actions. It was a judgement call I made, and not one that I made lightly or without careful consideration.

Fair enough. Put it in writing in the intro to the PIAS forum. And I will counsel Woofmeister to only start threads in the PIAS forum and request that MuffinStuffin not be allowed to post in his thread. ... Welcome to the complexities and ambiguities of wielding the BanHammer, brother. That said, this is good leadership training for a potential Master Chief Petty Officer or Chief Warrant Officer. Thumbsup

I can't post in any threads in the PIAS section, I'm complete banned from that section and have been for some time.
03-09-2014, 08:04 PM
(03-09-2014 08:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fair enough. Put it in writing in the intro to the PIAS forum. And I will counsel Woofmeister to only start threads in the PIAS forum and request that MuffinStuffin not be allowed to post in his thread. ... Welcome to the complexities and ambiguities of wielding the BanHammer, brother. That said, this is good leadership training for a potential Master Chief Petty Officer or Chief Warrant Officer. Thumbsup

I can't post in any threads in the PIAS section, I'm complete banned from that section and have been for some time.

And all is right with the world.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 08:05 PM
I brought up what was mentioned in the PM's because it was a false accusation and I couldn't defend myself via PM so I did it publicly.

just so anybody knows, if I am ever falsely accused, I will defend myself. if that is a bannable offense then you might as well ban me.
03-09-2014, 08:05 PM
(03-09-2014 08:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I can't post in any threads in the PIAS section, I'm complete banned from that section and have been for some time.
As far as I'm concerned, someone really had to say the things that got you banned from the PIAS section. I'm only sorry it was you who happened to say them. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
03-09-2014, 08:09 PM
I brought up what you sent me because it was a false accusation pure and simple and that is 100% true and I know it without a doubt.

that doesn't make you any less of a person but it stabbed me in the heart when you falsely accused me of trying to use you and faking a friendship. I know that's how you felt and you were trying to do the right thing but it hurt like hell so I defended myself and I couldn't do it with the PM system.

I understand that it's no good for you to have me in your life anymore and I do not ever expect our friendship to be renewed , but that doesn't change the fact that it ended because of a false accusation. I never wanted anything but the best for you! that is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
03-09-2014, 08:09 PM
(03-09-2014 08:05 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I brought up what was mentioned in the PM's because it was a false accusation and I couldn't defend myself via PM so I did it publicly.

just so anybody knows, if I am ever falsely accused, I will defend myself. if that is a bannable offense then you might as well ban me.

I long for the day I come here and see a line through your name. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post