please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
I'll just say, we had a friendship. You know? And it wasn't because I felt sorry for him like I've been accused of elsewhere. We had a friendship. I've had some e-friendships that have lasted a few years. Even though it's the internet, when I tell someone I'm their friend, I am.

So you all have other issues with him, mine are different.

And the thing is...he's a really cool guy a lot of the time. But when I can't trust someone that's that.

Don't blame the mods or anyone. Serious. It's my own bad judgement.

Ok...for real, that's all I got. Lol

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 08:10 PM
(03-09-2014 08:05 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I brought up what was mentioned in the PM's because it was a false accusation and I couldn't defend myself via PM so I did it publicly.

just so anybody knows, if I am ever falsely accused, I will defend myself. if that is a bannable offense then you might as well ban me.

Bullshit.

Every accusation you defended yourself against on other forums were confirmed when their administrations banned you for committing the offenses. Your reputation has caught up with you, your online footprint is open to everybody and they are all aware of what type of charades you put on.

You will win no supporters here.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
03-09-2014, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 08:18 PM by Wicked Clown.)
in your defense D,
you saw me behaving one way with you and another way with other people. so I suppose I cant fault you for jumping to the conclusion that you did. listen to your heart. don't miss trust yourself and your intuition.

I'm not a good person, but I'm also not faking anything, and I never told you I was being honest when I was lying, that is the truth.
03-09-2014, 08:17 PM
(03-09-2014 08:09 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I brought up what you sent me because it was a false accusation pure and simple and that is 100% true and I know it without a doubt.

that doesn't make you any less of a person but it stabbed me in the heart when you falsely accused me of trying to use you and faking a friendship. I know that's how you felt and you were trying to do the right thing but it hurt like hell so I defended myself and I couldn't do it with the PM system.

I understand that it's no good for you to have me in your life anymore and I do not ever expect our friendship to be renewed , but that doesn't change the fact that it ended because of a false accusation. I never wanted anything but the best for you! that is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Lol when someone blocks their pm's so you can't contact them, you don't retaliate (if you claim to be a friend) by posting the issue in the open. If you can't see the wrong in that, not sure what else to say.

Friendship 101.

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
03-09-2014, 08:19 PM
(03-09-2014 08:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  in your defense D,
you saw me behaving one way with you in another way with other people. so I suppose I can't entirely fault you for jumping to the conclusion that you did. listen to your heart. I'm not a good person, but I'm also not faking anything, and I never told you I was being honest when I was lying, that is the truth.

"Can't entirely fault you"

You can't fault her at all you dishonest cunt.
Everything you get has been entirely on you and your behavior.

"I never told you I was being honest when I was lying"

lolwut?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
03-09-2014, 08:21 PM
(03-09-2014 08:09 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'll just say, we had a friendship. You know? And it wasn't because I felt sorry for him like I've been accused of elsewhere. We had a friendship. I've had some e-friendships that have lasted a few years. Even though it's the internet, when I tell someone I'm their friend, I am.

And the thing is...he's a really cool guy a lot of the time. But when I can't trust someone that's that.

With all due respect and I like you and shit, I just find it bad form to request CrayCray not post in your thread because of something you think might happen if he does just because of past performance. It ain't Christian and shit.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 08:21 PM
(03-09-2014 08:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
you saw me behaving one way with you in another way with other people. so I suppose I can't entirely fault you for jumping to the conclusion that you did. listen to your heart. I'm not a good person, but I'm also not faking anything, and I never told you I was being honest when I was lying, that is the truth.

"Can't entirely fault you"

You can't fault her at all you dishonest cunt.
Everything you get has been entirely on you and your behavior.

"I never told you I was being honest when I was lying"

lolwut?
I think it means if he doesn't explicitly say he's being honest, you can probably bet he's lying Consider I've seen him lie while professing truth in the past though so.... There's that to take I to consideration as well I suppose Undecided

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
03-09-2014, 08:26 PM
you saw me behaving one way with you and another way with other people. so I suppose I cant fault you for jumping to the conclusion that you did. listen to your heart. don't miss trust yourself and your intuition.

I'm not a good person, but I'm also not faking anything, and I never told you I was being honest when I was lying, that is the truth.

I'm not interested in seeing you banned, etc..
That's not my thing.

But if you intend to stay here or anywhere else...just calm down.
Everyone can't be wrong, Matt.

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
03-09-2014, 08:30 PM
(03-09-2014 08:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 08:09 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'll just say, we had a friendship. You know? And it wasn't because I felt sorry for him like I've been accused of elsewhere. We had a friendship. I've had some e-friendships that have lasted a few years. Even though it's the internet, when I tell someone I'm their friend, I am.

With all due respect and I like you and shit, I just find it bad form to request CrayCray not post in your thread because of something you think might happen if he does just because of past performance. It ain't Christian and shit.

Lol I know...
Live and learn. :/

03-09-2014, 08:31 PM
it had nothing to do with retaliation. I was speaking the truth in the face of a false accusation that was eating me alive. A hundred people at this forum telling me I'm a piece of shit and I shld killmyself doesn't hurt very much. being falsely accused by you however hurts deeply and you thought my intentions were the very opposite of what I had intended and I worked hard to be your friend.

we will definitely not be friends again and it is better for you that way. but when falsely accused and misunderstood I'm going to speak the truth.

at this time I'm not strong enough to let it go.