please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
everybody is not wrong. a certain degree of the negative comments against me, in fact most of the negative comments people are making have some truth if not complete truth to them. I admit that I am a severe fuck up. not everybody here is wrong and I was never my point.

I didn't say bringing the discussion to public forum was the right thing to do. I do believe that I did have a strong reason for it however. being accused of something so despicable is not a light issue especially if it involves you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 08:42 PM
do not be my friend! I'm warning you it will only stress you out. just quit jumping to these conclusions like you believe you can read what's in my heart . I know what's in my heart and dont assume the worst k? do we have a deal? Smile
03-09-2014, 08:43 PM
(03-09-2014 07:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Losty already had to leave the forum due to your arrival, we aren't letting you scare off another. You bother her, we will know.

We traded Losty for this asshole? Wow...we really got the short end of that bargain. Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 5 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
03-09-2014, 08:44 PM
Seriously dude, three posts in a row Facepalm you can't even let things go when no one is picking at you

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
03-09-2014, 08:45 PM
I don't recall ever doing anything bad to losty personally. but I did have very bad behavior and socked the forum which I'm sure offended her but there was no personal attacks or stalking her at all.
03-09-2014, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 08:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-09-2014 08:43 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Losty already had to leave the forum due to your arrival, we aren't letting you scare off another. You bother her, we will know.

We traded Losty for this asshole? Wow...we really got the short end of that bargain. Dodgy
Nah, Losty's been back. She just needs assurance that CrayCray won't fuck with her. Girly's got that.

(03-09-2014 08:05 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  just so anybody knows, if I am ever falsely accused, I will defend myself.
If by defend yourself you mean curling up in a fetal position in the corner before Girly, then yes.

(03-09-2014 08:42 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  do not be my friend! I'm warning you it will only stress you out.
Stress. You don't know stress like Girly knows stress. And how does Girly respond? "I'm stoked as fuck, let's do this shit!"

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Matt...let it go.
We all make mistakes. Learn from them so you don't mess up another friendship down the road.
That's my best advice 4 now.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
03-09-2014, 08:48 PM
(03-09-2014 08:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Matt...let it go.
We all make mistakes. Learn from them so you don't mess up another friendship down the road.

We've begged him to let stuff go since he got here. Hasn't happened yet. As for learning from his mistakes to reform behavior, that was why he asked for the temp ban. Here is the result of his learning Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
03-09-2014, 08:50 PM
(03-09-2014 08:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Matt...let it go.
it certainly has been quite a great and priceless lesson from this ass whooping.
Tongue

there may be some detectable sarcasm in that statement but I actually really do mean that this was a very good lesson. and thank you. Heart I mean that too. Smile
03-09-2014, 08:52 PM
[Image: 14_2.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post