please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: please take away my ability to post on the personal issues forum
(04-09-2014 03:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 03:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sass. I never thought of it that way, but that IS all about what it is all about, tisn't tit. Hmmm. Sass.

Didn't you know? It's only "sass" if you're a gay man or a black woman. I think there's a law or something.

There is.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 03:07 PM
(04-09-2014 03:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 03:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sass. I never thought of it that way, but that IS all about what it is all about, tisn't tit. Hmmm. Sass.

Didn't you know? It's only "sass" if you're a gay man or a black woman. I think there's a law or something.

But... but Bucky is... or was... nevermind. Sad
04-09-2014, 03:08 PM
(04-09-2014 03:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 03:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Didn't you know? It's only "sass" if you're a gay man or a black woman. I think there's a law or something.

But... but Bucky is... or was... nevermind. Sad

A black women?
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
04-09-2014, 03:10 PM
(04-09-2014 03:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 03:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  But... but Bucky is... or was... nevermind. Sad

A black women?

No that's me, mmmhmmm.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-09-2014, 03:11 PM
(04-09-2014 03:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 03:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  A black women?

No that's me, mmmhmmm.

I remember how Rev made that sassy black woman his avatar the day of my birthday.

Weeping Heart
04-09-2014, 03:12 PM
(04-09-2014 03:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 03:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  A black women?

No that's me, mmmhmmm.

Pretty sure it's not mutually exclusive...
04-09-2014, 03:14 PM
(04-09-2014 02:53 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 02:11 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I jumped on WC this morning in this thread because I misread his meaning. When he explained himself I apologized.

thank you witch. a lot of people misunderstand what I say or misjudge . you are one of the only ones to admit It. I have a lot of respect for that. Smile

one of the reasons I'm fond of making YouTube videos is because people can have more to read as far as tone and facial expressions and sarcasm and when somebody is seriously,which cannot be read when typing.

Well if you have s new found respect for me then at some point you'll get around to some of my non flattering posts. Watching you dodge them has been comical.
That or you're just busy fielding all the hits coming your direction you've not the time to read everyone's posts.

People say you didn't geta fair shake here but I, or one, think there was good sound logical reason for that. We're not supposed to pay attention to other sites, etc. But Yanno. ... that shit carries.
Combine that with lousy behavior HERE and admin picking you over regulars and I now have just a bad attitude.
I own my own bad attitude.

But I wish you'd just stop whining about everything, stop being so fucking precious, get over yourself....and my advice to you from day one STILL Stands. You should BE a member of the forum and STOP making the forum all about you.

Till you get that concept life will be hard for you.
And me and others who share my opinion of you and how this all went down will continue to have a bad attitude towards you.

Bottom line.... I think people who stir shit on forums by making trouble making posts then go edit their shit should get called out.

Sorry if it hurts your feelings but I just think you're trouble.

You like honesty right?
And no I didn't screen capture trouble posts you then edited. But it all happened just the same.
Several of us have watched your crap.

You should just STFU.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 7 users Like WitchSabrina's post
04-09-2014, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 03:21 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(04-09-2014 02:51 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Are you a sociopath, "Wicked Clown"?

from the age of 10 to the age of 27 I have met with dozens of psychiatrist therapists and mental health workers and been in quite a few facilities and none of them have said I am a sociopath or a narcissist.

I'm very kind to people regardless of race or gender or religious belief. I'm very compassionate towards those who are in agony and if I can I try to relieve their suffering which would be a rare thing to see in a sociopath.

If you watch some of my youtube videos you will notice that I'm a white guy that lives in a black neighborhood and if people didn't like me id get jumped. I can't think of any enemies I have right now or in real life.

I don't deceive people or go around asking people for money or trying to manipulate people to get high or to get my next fix or anything like that. I confess that shoplifting for the purpose of taking a chemical that will calm me down and put me at ease, I have done, and probably will do in the future , but I never try to use anybody personally or take something that belongs to them, but if you want to call it using taxpayers dollars as using ppl , then I'm guilty.

I don't pretend I'm someone I'm not to get money, sex , drugs,friendship , a roof over my head, transportation, or anything

Its just if you post something on the internet its open for thousands of people to misunderstand or jump to conclusions and never forget , and they cut and paste and talk about it over and over again. "look at what he did a few months ago at af.org and this is what he did at aff.com and he did this x. Net and he did this at Nexus. the same shit just keeps getting resurfaced over and over again.

then after posting 10 links that have true accusations another wave of false accusations and hysteria comes with it and everybody just thinks I am the worst thing ever.

nobody bothers to look at the progress that I was making from the first time I showed up at af to the time I got banned Or the time I showed up to this forum until now. if you guys stop talking about me and making accusation then these conversations would not be happening.
04-09-2014, 03:17 PM
which posts did I edit badd content from witch? those are false accusations . .
sometimes I have said something and thought about it for a while and decided here's a better way to say it, but I will speak very candidly to anybody who wants to know what I had said prior and I did so.
04-09-2014, 03:19 PM
(04-09-2014 03:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 02:51 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Are you a sociopath, "Wicked Clown"?

from the age of 10 to the age of 27 I have met with dozens of psychiatrist therapists and mental health workers and been in quite a few facilities and none of them have said I am a sociopath or a narcissist.

I'm very kind to people regardless of race or gender or religious belief. I'm very compassionate towards those who are in agony and if I can I try to relieve their suffering which would be a rare thing to see in a sociopath.

If you watch some of my youtube videos you will notice that I'm a white guy that lives in a black neighborhood and if people didn't like me id get jumped. I can't think of any enemies I have right now or in real life.

I don't deceive people or go around asking people for money or trying to manipulate people to get high or to get my next fix or anything like that. I confess that shoplifting for the purpose of taking a chemical that will calm me down and put me at ease, I have done, and probably will do in the future , but I never try to use anybody personally or take something that belongs to them, but if you want to call it using taxpayers dollars as using ppl , then I'm guilty.

I don't pretend I'm someone I'm not to get money, sex , drugs,friendship , a roof over my head, transportation, or anything

Its just if you post something on the internet its open for thousands of people to misunderstand or jump to conclusions and never forget , and they cut and paste and talk about it over and over again. "look at what he did a few months ago at af.org and this is what he did at aff.com and he did this x. Net and he did this at Nexus. the same shit just keeps getting resurfaced over and over again.

then after posting 10 links that have true accusations another wave of false accusations and hysteria comes with it and everybody just thinks I am the worst thing ever.

nobody bothers to look at the progress that I was making from the first time I showed up at af to the time I got banne. Or the time I showed up to this forum until now. if you guys stop talking about me and accusing me of things then these conversations would not be happening.

Not gonna read it, just wanna quote it before he edits it.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post