"politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 09:14 AM
basically It's about election time and I feel not like voting for obama{definitely not} but I feel that romney is just a lesser evil sent by the dark forces we call the far right. on one hand we got a dark far left gut{that is a star wars reference so work with me here} and on the right hand we have the dark right wing guy that is just a lesser evil than the one that is in office now. so my question is dose anybody feel like there losing here. I mean in order to get the physical conservative in he might try to do things like reinstate don't ask don't tell and stuff like that but putting the liberal into office is like being a masochistic at this point. so I believe I have no other choice. mainly because the parties seem to be playing to the most extreme pats for political game.

p.s. like those that mis-quote lady gaga songs for political ends.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: "politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off
I was going to post something, then I remembered I said I would stay out of politics online.

There are a lot of things you should check into though.... there are many problems with one of the candidates, that even people in my town that always vote for that party are going to vote for the other. I kept that vague to stay "somewhat" consistent with my original sentence.
26-08-2012, 09:29 AM
(26-08-2012 09:14 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  basically It's about election time and I feel not like voting for obama{definitely not} but I feel that romney is just a lesser evil sent by the dark forces we call the far right. on one hand we got a dark far left gut{that is a star wars reference so work with me here} and on the right hand we have the dark right wing guy that is just a lesser evil than the one that is in office now. so my question is dose anybody feel like there losing here. I mean in order to get the physical conservative in he might try to do things like reinstate don't ask don't tell and stuff like that but putting the liberal into office is like being a masochistic at this point. so I believe I have no other choice. mainly because the parties seem to be playing to the most extreme pats for political game.

p.s. like those that mis-quote lady gaga songs for political ends.

I'm looking forward to the day when America stops being the self-imposed World Cop. Until that happens, non-Americans have to be interested in U.S. elections, because we're frantically hoping that you don't end up with someone who heavily believes in Revelations. Anybody who does should not be allowed anywhere near nuclear launch codes.

So, the rest of the world is influenced by the results of an election that they can't participate in... and bitch-slap themselves with laughter when that nation uses the word "democracy" as if it was a natural part of the world-order.

I need more coffee.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
26-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Sorry I didn't get the Star Wars reference but if you think that Obama is far left or even Liberal, I think much to learn you have.

My understanding is that the rest of the world (and those of you from the rest of the world, please correct me if I am incorrect*) see US politics as centre right to far right.... there is no left.

* extra points for getting the Scottish comedic reference here

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
26-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Can you explain why you definitely won't vote for Obama besides you just don't feel like it?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-08-2012, 09:36 AM
that would depend on where your at... if you are far right then you think people slightly less right of you are moderate. same goes to if you are far left. it's weird because it's a subjective system. I think I am moderate conservative.

26-08-2012, 09:39 AM
well he has recke dthe economy plus he has racked up debt.{I know bush did this butttt obama did this about40 times more. it just an odd thing he put so much debt on the books and then he thinks we can afford universal health care on top of that debt.{no offence to those who wont universal healthcare but if you can't afford it then you can't afford it.}

26-08-2012, 09:43 AM
You do realise that universal health care is cheaper than your current system, right?

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
26-08-2012, 09:44 AM
(26-08-2012 09:39 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  well he has recke dthe economy plus he has racked up debt.{I know bush did this butttt obama did this about40 times more. it just an odd thing he put so much debt on the books and then he thinks we can afford universal health care on top of that debt.{no offence to those who wont universal healthcare but if you can't afford it then you can't afford it.}

These are not meant as loaded questions as I'm not overly interested in politics, but how do you blame Obama for inheriting the worst economy since the Great Depression? How is his "debt that he's added to the books" any different than Bush's stimulus package? What specific things are worse today than they were four years ago?

Just asking out of curiosity, not debate.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-08-2012, 09:46 AM
no i don't but I do believe there are even cheaper solutions. like reducing the amount people can get from law suits that people get for malpractice because reducing insurance cost would reduce the amount needed to be paid in. and health care going to get cheap anyways because of new technology.