"politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 09:48 AM
RE: "politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off
(26-08-2012 09:39 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  well he has recke dthe economy plus he has racked up debt.{I know bush did this butttt obama did this about40 times more. it just an odd thing he put so much debt on the books and then he thinks we can afford universal health care on top of that debt.{no offence to those who wont universal healthcare but if you can't afford it then you can't afford it.}

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/e...aphic.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes elemts's post
26-08-2012, 09:52 AM
to:erxmal

the economy is always bad when the appossing side is in the white house. that's what the news that is pollerized do. but from my experience when a republican is in the white house we have good economy and they do things to rights but when a demacrate is in office we have a bad economy and have maybe more socialy foward thinking. I wish there was a moderate party.
p.s.: liberals always think the economies bad when a consevative is in office and dito for the conservatives who think thwe same when a liberl is in office.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
26-08-2012, 09:56 AM
well those numbers maybe correct but obama put 15 trillion in debt and yes I know I am quoting but the debt of obama is more than the debt you could of all the presidents combined. and that's just pure debt. your only counting the polices but national debt counts to.

btw: I do regret for voting for bush.

26-08-2012, 09:59 AM
(26-08-2012 09:52 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  to:erxmal

the economy is always bad when the appossing side is in the white house. that's what the news that is pollerized do. but from my experience when a republican is in the white house we have good economy and they do things to rights but when a demacrate is in office we have a bad economy and have maybe more socialy foward thinking. I wish there was a moderate party.
p.s.: liberals always think the economies bad when a consevative is in office and dito for the conservatives who think thwe same when a liberl is in office.

It's easy when there's a 4-8 year delay in seeing the effects of a presidency.... as told in school.... in a US Government class. Although it's not as clear as that. The president is at the mercy of the congress (in a sense).

When the republican was in office last, I was unemployed for the entire time (almost all IT jobs were slashed), businesses were laying off (up to 20% unemployment in my area), and wages dropped. About 2-3 years into Obama's, unemployment is now 5%, companies are hiring, and there are jobs (albeit min-wage, "can't live on", but still jobs) that didn't exist prior, and roads and some safety-related issues were fixed (that were costing lives prior).

Right now, hospitals in the area are waiting to see who gets in office (hospice centers, nursing homes too) because if a republican gets in, they're laying off (or planning on it), if a democrat stays in, they're planning on hiring more.

It all depends on your area.
[+] 2 users Like elemts's post
26-08-2012, 10:00 AM
"politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off
(26-08-2012 09:52 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  to:erxmal

The economy Bill Clinton inherited from Bush 1 was pretty crappy. By the time he left office, things had been going strong. Bush 2 came in and the dot com bubble broke before 9/11. Things continually got worse during his presidency.

Frankly, my only beef about Obama is he seems pretty stagnant mainly because of partisanship, but hardly malevolent and hardly incompetent. Switching to anybody else right now seems unnecessary. Switching to a wild hare like Romney seems downright dangerous. On the bright side, Obama has cultivated positive social change that would set us backward should Romney come to power.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-08-2012, 10:05 AM
The rest of the world is begging you, BEGGING you... do not vote for the Mormon!

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
26-08-2012, 10:06 AM
1. that 8 year thing is only claimed by the party that is out of office. the republicans claimed it not to long ago when a conservative{namely ronalds regain} was replaced by bush. they don't sya the same thing now. but it's an all to covient go to argument. conveniently look who's using it now.

2. dooctor are planing on quiting if obama care is implimented. so regardless if there getting hired they wll probably be less doctors.

26-08-2012, 10:08 AM
ronald regain was replaced by clinton sorry...

26-08-2012, 10:09 AM
(26-08-2012 09:56 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  well those numbers maybe correct but obama put 15 trillion in debt and yes I know I am quoting but the debt of obama is more than the debt you could of all the presidents combined. and that's just pure debt. your only counting the polices but national debt counts to.

btw: I do regret for voting for bush.

Wow.... so the USA was 100% debt free when he took office? "He"'s only added about 5 trillion--and that involves having to take care of everything prior, having to get congress to do things.... If you get handed something (ex: war), you can't just stop it instantly (well you could, but others would prevent it in one way or another). Other items were still valid, so they were "his" debt even though he had nothing to do with it (although extending items would make the extensions of things his).
26-08-2012, 10:12 AM
I'll give you the war was his debt but takes cuts aren't.{I know we are about to get into wether take cuts to rich people are good butt.. it a worth thing rto say} think about it this way take away money from the peopel that create jobs and you will take away money from you.
amd no the usa was not debt free.