"politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: "politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off
(26-08-2012 11:22 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  1. it has been showed to work in the past. from what I've seen it hasn't due to cost. that's not saying much because there is other problems like them doing exactly what the insurance companies do.
2. there is something put in place where the government can not start to ration it at all
3. it dosen't end up being like the other government run programs {i.e. ssi and i happen to be using that program right know. btw saying that it's helped me is a waist of time because it's helped half my family and a lot of them are faking the nee for it in my opinion and that's just adding to the cost.}
4. the lawsuit situation where people can get a million dollars just because you scratched their ear thus raising doctors insurance is done something about.

1. That exists.
2. That's been done.
3. Why not? What's wrong with European healthcare plans? I live here and it is fine.
4. What are you basing this idea on?

You are displaying the textbook ignorance of the right.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm going to start with 4. Now I can't remember my source but the it's unofficially called lawsuit insurance{geez I have a bad memory} they actually include that in the cost of each patient because if some guy gets a slight mistake in his proceeding the doctor would have to pay millions.{I think the thing i'm thinking of is called tort or tork reform}

1. pleaese post this if you can so i can see
2. ???? if so they need to start using it.
3. they ration their health care. so does cuba and other countries.

p.s. ignorance I thought I was the one that ask the question of course I ma ignorant{or else I wouldn't have asked. I jsut don't let ideas go unchallenged especially such brod sweeping on that effect us all.} or as one person is ignorant that's as long as they correct tat and aren't stupid.

definition of stupid= not caring and purposely not knowing.

I am actually being open i admitted a few of your points and even am looking into some of the things in which you speak. so dont worry if I am ignorant of something I want be for long.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
26-08-2012, 12:00 PM
also I like to propose this.

if the economy now is bush economy then
clintons good economy{because he claimed it during the time he was in office]= bush 1 or regains economy.{according to how long each was in office.}

26-08-2012, 12:07 PM
(26-08-2012 12:00 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  also I like to propose this.

if the economy now is bush economy then
clintons good economy{because he claimed it during the time he was in office]= bush 1 or regains economy.{according to how long each was in office.}

Bush Jr. had two terms in which he began two wars, ignored the mortgage crisis, and persisted in useless government programs.

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
26-08-2012, 12:08 PM
bush Sr. not bush junior.

26-08-2012, 12:25 PM
(26-08-2012 11:57 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I'm going to start with 4. Now I can't remember my source but the it's unofficially called lawsuit insurance{geez I have a bad memory} they actually include that in the cost of each patient because if some guy gets a slight mistake in his proceeding the doctor would have to pay millions.{I think the thing i'm thinking of is called tort or tork reform}

1. pleaese post this if you can so i can see
2. ???? if so they need to start using it.
3. they ration their health care. so does cuba and other countries.

p.s. ignorance I thought I was the one that ask the question of course I ma ignorant{or else I wouldn't have asked. I jsut don't let ideas go unchallenged especially such brod sweeping on that effect us all.} or as one person is ignorant that's as long as they correct tat and aren't stupid.

definition of stupid= not caring and purposely not knowing.

I am actually being open i admitted a few of your points and even am looking into some of the things in which you speak. so dont worry if I am ignorant of something I want be for long.

1. Pick out Canada or any European country.
2. Secretary of Health & Human Services: they have been using it, and Obamacare works quite well.
3. I'm sorry, you've spent how much time under Universal Healthcare? I have lived in the U.S, I have lived in Europe. Compared to the European healthcare system, the privatized system in the U.S is pathetic and disgraceful.

I would recommend educating yourself about the matter, and then proceeding to have a debate.

26-08-2012, 12:26 PM
(26-08-2012 12:08 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  bush Sr. not bush junior.

Bush Jr. started the War on Terror: Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Desert Shield. Both useless and both failures.

26-08-2012, 12:27 PM
http://youtu.be/Zyb0TC_JGFQ

this is Clinton claiming his economy... every president clams a economy when it is good. when it is baf the do the whole eight year thing. if I could pull up rush Limbaugh from this time if i can remember he was claiming what you where claiming now.

26-08-2012, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 12:44 PM by kunoxian drive.)
btw thank you for challenging my ideas.

edit you might be right about this being bush's economy buttt I like to think that no idea should go unchallenged. I don't care who it is from, evne your own. in facrt I wouldn't be an atheist if I didn't challenge my own ides. I also have bad memory on sources. that's why i started this thread. so I can get my mind into9 a better place if I am to inform myself on voting. I'll need different sources and to know witch way they are leaning.

26-08-2012, 01:26 PM
I wish I knew what hand to cut off. Romney/Ryan are disgusting. Apart from Romney's constant fip flopping, for whatever is convenient, and Ryan's downright dangerous social views, if they could actually tell me how exactly they could or would fix the economy , I would give them a listen. They never do.

On the other hand, Mr. Obomba has failed to do so many things he promised, (closing Guantanamo, for example), but most of all failed to stand up to the military and get the fuck out of Afghanistan, and stop wasting money and lives.

So exactly. What to do ?

I have a friend in this. It's gonna be big ! Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post