"politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: "politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off
basically I break down the current discuussion of the iraq wqr like this.

is you are saying."we should not be risking the american army". then you hate this war but if your answer to that is. what about the Iraq civilians/civilians. then you are for this war. those to arguments i am definitely immune to because you have to consider both before even making a destitution and I really hate to say this but we should have finished this war the first time we entered it by not leaving a dictator in power.

besides that I think we should pull out any ways because we can't afford it. we shouldn't get in many more wars just because we can't. least it be vital to our interest or some human rights where violated.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2012, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 02:17 PM by Logica Humano.)
(26-08-2012 01:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  On the other hand, Mr. Obomba has failed to do so many things he promised, (closing Guantanamo, for example), but most of all failed to stand up to the military and get the fuck out of Afghanistan, and stop wasting money and lives.

The U.S is scheduled to depart from Afghanistan in a year and a half. I also credit Obama in deciding to avoid major conflict with North African revolutionaries and regimes.

(26-08-2012 01:47 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  basically I break down the current discuussion of the iraq wqr like this.

is you are saying."we should not be risking the american army". then you hate this war but if your answer to that is. what about the Iraq civilians/civilians. then you are for this war. those to arguments i am definitely immune to because you have to consider both before even making a destitution and I really hate to say this but we should have finished this war the first time we entered it by not leaving a dictator in power.

besides that I think we should pull out any ways because we can't afford it. we shouldn't get in many more wars just because we can't. least it be vital to our interest or some human rights where violated.

The Iraq War improved nothing for the Iraqi people. We pulled out and the country will return to its Sunni-Shiite conflict (that's religion for you).

If the war was purely about humanitarian aid, why not "liberate" the countless number of third-rate countries under similar regimes?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
26-08-2012, 02:04 PM
and hay would you rather have let an tyrannical dictator be.. I man I am all for piece buttttt I think we do have to do something about things like that. if they go unchallenged then we will be the ones that lose.

26-08-2012, 02:17 PM
(26-08-2012 02:04 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  and hay would you rather have let an tyrannical dictator be.. I man I am all for piece buttttt I think we do have to do something about things like that. if they go unchallenged then we will be the ones that lose.

You're missing my point. There are hundreds of dictators, why are we not going after them too?

26-08-2012, 02:22 PM
actually I am not missing your point. I think the iraq war might be the second biggest mistake we made {even though we did win it was kind of pointless though.} I think we should do something about all one hundred dictators each. in fact why isn't the world doing something. is the suffering of the iraqians any worse than someone else's under any other. I think not.

26-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Because it does not threaten the west directly. How is the west supposed to liberate all these countries when they cannot even get their finances straightened out?

26-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Obama is so clearly the lesser of two evils, I can't believe we're having this discussion.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2012, 02:31 PM
well I don't think the west should do.. i think the world should. if the other people would just get off there buts and yes this would take some time but I don't care. I think it would be awful to let someone else suffer while I was having fun. it would be what we'd as atheist expect from a deity so why not form ourselves. btw this would happen slowly not all at once.

26-08-2012, 02:34 PM
(26-08-2012 02:31 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  well I don't think the west should do.. i think the world should. if the other people would just get off there buts and yes this would take some time but I don't care. I think it would be awful to let someone else suffer while I was having fun. it would be what we'd as atheist expect from a deity so why not form ourselves. btw this would happen slowly not all at once.

Other than the west, who do you think has the capacity to do so? The reason the world cannot do so is because it is not viable.

26-08-2012, 02:35 PM
the u.n I'd hope. united nations.