"politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: "politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off
(26-08-2012 02:35 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  the u.n I'd hope. united nations.

Who do you think makes up the U.N? Western/Westernized countries.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2012, 02:41 PM
actually I like to point out that this would take forever so it's not going to happen right now. we need to take it on part at a time.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
26-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Funny how the far right will have nothing to do with Africa. It is loaded with dictators. The UN sits on it's hands too. It's a shame what is going on there. But they are black people or brown people. Why get involved in that mess. The Congo has been at war for so long now. It looks like the only people that care about Africa is China. They have been investing like crazy in Africa. Anyone who would buy into the bullshit lines Mr. magic underwear (Mitt Romney) throws out is either blind to the truth or just stupid.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
26-08-2012, 03:19 PM
lyeah unfortunately my morals forbid me from not admiring you are right N.E. ohioateisst but to believe any party is completely right at this point is like cutting one hand off. well atleasst to me. a good example is gay rights or abortion. as a conservative aI would have to admit that we don't know a thing about those arguments beyond what some pulpit taught us but I can't vote against ether. for two reasons.
1. I am a pansexaul, and a tomboy{yes as a guy} at that.
2. I don't care what you say a tree isn't alive there fore something that dosen't have consciousness isn't alive.

26-08-2012, 03:24 PM
(26-08-2012 03:19 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  lyeah unfortunately my morals forbid me from not admiring you are right N.E. ohioateisst but to believe any party is completely right at this point is like cutting one hand off. well atleasst to me. a good example is gay rights or abortion. as a conservative aI would have to admit that we don't know a thing about those arguments beyond what some pulpit taught us but I can't vote against ether. for two reasons.
2. I don't care what you say a tree isn't alive there fore something that dosen't have consciousness isn't alive.

Please know I don't mean this in a bad way--can you rephrase what you wrote?

Now granted I forgot that I'm drinking grape vodka and not wine, so I'm a bit out of it, but I don't see what the connection is in your paragraph and the two points after... so if it is clear to others, I apologize Smile
26-08-2012, 03:31 PM
(26-08-2012 02:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 02:35 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  the u.n I'd hope. united nations.

Who do you think makes up the U.N? Western/Westernized countries.

No, untrue. Go look at the list of member nations.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2012, 03:32 PM
your point as see it is the republicans have they're short comings but I was admitting to some of them. Africa needs actual help and has lots of problems. they have actually been in a war since before I was born If i remember right but no one cares. that selective outrage and both side do it{now I'm getting off topic so let me talk about this in a second.}

basically preferring one party over another is just like cutting one hand off because nether will admit to having any short comings at all;. I'd actually like to see a political debate where someone could actually change they're opinion once and not have it shoved in their face they did this.

26-08-2012, 03:33 PM
(26-08-2012 03:19 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  lyeah unfortunately my morals forbid me from not admiring you are right N.E. ohioateisst but to believe any party is completely right at this point is like cutting one hand off. well atleasst to me. a good example is gay rights or abortion. as a conservative aI would have to admit that we don't know a thing about those arguments beyond what some pulpit taught us but I can't vote against ether. for two reasons.

Your definition of alive is really fucking ignorant.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2012, 03:38 PM
sorry but that's the way i see it now if you would like to talk to me about it that's fine but I see life as conscious. in fact I don't see how you can destroy consciousness. {I know not a common atheist belief but that's the way i see it} but that's beside the point. I've been a cussed of being ignorant three times now but isn't everybody ignorant to some extent. I mean it's impossible to know everything and why would you want to. I like the guy that said. don't consider yourself right all the time. just consider yourself less wrong. btw i am not studied in life sciences so yes I am ignorant of such thing.

26-08-2012, 03:55 PM
(26-08-2012 03:19 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  2. I don't care what you say a tree isn't alive there fore something that dosen't have consciousness isn't alive.

A tree is alive. It is as alive as you are. Life isn't defined by a having a consciousness. If it did then single celled organisms such as bacteria wouldn't count as life, Your own cells wouldn't be considered alive. Even viruses, the only sign of life they exhibit is reproducing, is considered life.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]