"politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: "politicaly" which hand do you think I should cut off
good point.. I'll have to add that to the long list of things that I have to look into.... mainly my problem is my memory..... I looked into a lot off things but when I need to the info. it just vanishes. it's weird like that but oh well. If I had to have a dimb for every time I need to remember something important. I would probably be berried right now and gasping for air.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2012, 04:07 PM
actually I wanted to add this... it's only human nature to have an opinion... even when we don't know what the heckk we are talking about. they proved that in a study but I wish I knew where it was.

26-08-2012, 04:10 PM
(26-08-2012 03:38 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  sorry but that's the way i see it now if you would like to talk to me about it that's fine but I see life as conscious. in fact I don't see how you can destroy consciousness. {I know not a common atheist belief but that's the way i see it} but that's beside the point. I've been a cussed of being ignorant three times now but isn't everybody ignorant to some extent. I mean it's impossible to know everything and why would you want to. I like the guy that said. don't consider yourself right all the time. just consider yourself less wrong. btw i am not studied in life sciences so yes I am ignorant of such thing.

You are possibly the only person in the world who doesn't believe plants are alive.
You and I are cousins of cauliflower. We share DNA.

Consciousness resides in the brain. When the brain dies, consciousness ends.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2012, 04:14 PM
(26-08-2012 03:32 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  your point as see it is the republicans have they're short comings but I was admitting to some of them. Africa needs actual help and has lots of problems. they have actually been in a war since before I was born If i remember right but no one cares. that selective outrage and both side do it{now I'm getting off topic so let me talk about this in a second.}

basically preferring one party over another is just like cutting one hand off because nether will admit to having any short comings at all;. I'd actually like to see a political debate where someone could actually change they're opinion once and not have it shoved in their face they did this.

You know you don't have to vote for the two major parties either right? You can vote for multiple third parties that can grow if enough people get frustrated with the parties as you do.

The libertarian party is still an option and while of course it wont create a winner in this election. If people realize the two choices are absurd they can grow to get people wanting a real impact in future elections.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-08-2012, 04:19 PM
even though i am still going to look into it. I think
i as just proven wrong anyway buttt i am still looking into it.
heck what about my statement that consciousness can't be destroyed. lol. I still beieve that but Ieven I think I don't have anything besides peoples observation to back that up. Ion a side note. I am the kind of person who is usaly wrtong and write at the same time. very comonely I will say something that somoone will disprove all over theplace until I turn out right. not to say I have never bene wrong. I gues it comes down to my wweird reasoning and what info I get. If you give me the right info I can make things happen like it was miraculous{and thats what other people say about me} but usally if I get the wrong info I end up comiting travesties of progress and if you don't think so I wnatyou to remember my second thread on this forum was about how can you tell what is true.. lol. I have been having problems with that mainly because most arguments now of days are made from sales men not people who care about furthering humanity or anything close to that. they just want to sell you on following them and take your money at all the points they can.

26-08-2012, 04:33 PM
be back latere I have something inportant to do.

26-08-2012, 04:38 PM
(26-08-2012 04:14 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The libertarian party is still an option and while of course it wont create a winner in this election. If people realize the two choices are absurd they can grow to get people wanting a real impact in future elections.

By really fucking-up the country. Blink

Scrap as many taxes as possible and let everyone fight for themselves. Better to leave The Hunger Games as fiction, IMO.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2012, 04:48 PM
(26-08-2012 04:38 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 04:14 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The libertarian party is still an option and while of course it wont create a winner in this election. If people realize the two choices are absurd they can grow to get people wanting a real impact in future elections.

By really fucking-up the country. Blink

Scrap as many taxes as possible and let everyone fight for themselves. Better to leave The Hunger Games as fiction, IMO.

The Hunger Games involves a totalitarian military control, the libertarian party is less likely to enforce that reality than the current republican party by far.

I don't support the Libertarian party that much at all.. I don't know why people support the current party system so readily without care though. People act as if it's the only system of elections that we have had in this country as well.. maybe because nobody teaches or tells them that history; I didn't know it growing up.

26-08-2012, 05:02 PM
(26-08-2012 03:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 02:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Who do you think makes up the U.N? Western/Westernized countries.

No, untrue. Go look at the list of member nations.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
26-08-2012, 06:37 PM
(26-08-2012 05:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 03:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, untrue. Go look at the list of member nations.

That sounds like you are saying the majority of the world is westernized. I don't think most people would agree but it depends on what you are trying to mean saying "westernized". Or a lose use of the term, "makes up."

There are only a few countries/nations not recognized as nations under the UN.
Here is a Map of who is in the UN; can you see how many

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...ld.svg.png

The list of non members is about as slim as it gets: Palestine, Kosovo, The Vatican City, Taiwan, and the Western Sahara.