pooping in space

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: pooping in space
(08-10-2015 06:03 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Or the most curious thing.....SEX IN SPACE!

Now THAT I wanna see. Ohmy Bowing

There's only been one married couple in space and they later divorced. Neither one of them is talking. I would imagine sex in space would be rather difficult. I'd think gravity really helps give momentum to the act otherwise it's rather......what's the word....un-thrust like.

I'd expect that it was a matter of a conflict between a couple of really competitive personalities, but absent their actual comments, who knows? I like that the couple didn't think that the problem is anyone else's business. There are problems with sex in space, based on the distribution of bodily fluids and the differences thereof, between a 0g and a 1g field. I read that somewhere. If pressed, I can look. But it is close to bed time for me. Homework for the class! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 06:42 AM
A history of pooping in space.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
09-10-2015, 07:23 AM
Quote:We don’t think about it on Earth, but gravity plays a part in defecation, namely in separating the waste from the one producing said waste. In space, everything is falling at the same rate giving the impression of floating, so waste that would fall away from the buttocks on Earth doesn’t separate from the buttocks in space.

...and twerking was born.
10-10-2015, 02:48 PM
(09-10-2015 07:23 AM)mediocrates Wrote:  
Quote:We don’t think about it on Earth, but gravity plays a part in defecation, namely in separating the waste from the one producing said waste. In space, everything is falling at the same rate giving the impression of floating, so waste that would fall away from the buttocks on Earth doesn’t separate from the buttocks in space.

...and twerking was born.

Just think of how long their logs are...

...I'm done xD

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
10-10-2015, 03:40 PM
(10-10-2015 02:48 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 07:23 AM)mediocrates Wrote:  ...and twerking was born.

Just think of how long their logs are...

...I'm done xD

Aw geez.

No

Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-10-2015, 12:59 PM
Pooping in zero gravity must be incredibly strange.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.