pope wants just distribution of global wealth for the poor and hungry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: pope wants just distribution of global wealth for the poor and hungry
Ah, Mother Theresa. I love how it wasn't enough for her and her money to be useless, she had to accept donations of medical supplies with no intention of using them so that they didn't go somewhere else, making other people and their money useless, too.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
03-12-2014, 04:00 PM
(03-12-2014 02:01 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Ah, Mother Theresa. I love how it wasn't enough for her and her money to be useless, she had to accept donations of medical supplies with no intention of using them so that they didn't go somewhere else, making other people and their money useless, too.

She didn't mind watching the dying suffer but when it came to her own medical care she got in a plane and flew to the best doctors in the world. She was scum.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-12-2014, 05:57 PM
(03-12-2014 10:24 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 06:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Speaking of Catholics and money...I got a letter the other day from the high school I graduated from. Actually it was specifically from a classmate so I thought maybe it was an invitation for our 40th reunion next summer....noooooooo - they are trying to raise 6.5 million dollars for the school system and want a donation. Like they aren't hitting me up for money about every three months already.

Send it back with a request for a refund of all the money you donated in the past and never got your money's worth because it's all bullshit. Tongue

Wouldn't be much of a refund - I should ask for a refund of the tuition dad paid. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-12-2014, 06:36 PM
(03-12-2014 06:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Speaking of Catholics and money...I got a letter the other day from the high school I graduated from. Actually it was specifically from a classmate so I thought maybe it was an invitation for our 40th reunion next summer....noooooooo - they are trying to raise 6.5 million dollars for the school system and want a donation. Like they aren't hitting me up for money about every three months already.

Nice of them to send me a prayer card with the Virgin Mary on it. That's gotta be worth something, right?

They should have saved the stamp and sent it to someone who gives a shit.

Please donate to the starving children's fund! Sadcryface

[Image: dfe22-pope-gold-pearls.jpg]

^^^ Says this guy! Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
03-12-2014, 11:19 PM
blah we are all equal parts hypocrit in this one. If you own a computer there is an excellent chance you have more wealth than you probably should if things where equitably distributed. It is fucked up that people starve in a world where enough food is grown every year to feed all people and then some. Francis is right, we should be doing something about it. Lets stop being dicks and feed starving kids.
[+] 3 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post