positive aspects of christianity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: positive aspects of christianity
(03-11-2013 06:41 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  TLDR but mostly because Viking posted it
Big Grin

Without reading what you wrote, I will respond to the title.

What does christianity do ?
It gathers people together for a fraudulent endeaver of convincing them to part with their money. It commits fraud plain & simple.
It does take a small portion of the funds it obtains to help a few people while keeping the majority of the money for themselves.
Tobacco companies do the same thing by giving to charities while choking the life out of millions
It attempts to control people and their behavior, creating a narrative that preys upon peoples fear of the unknown.

The BTK strangler was a serial killer who was also a scout leader.
The small positive things he did to help kids in the scouts doesn't compare the serial killing he was convicted of.
A little bit of positive doesn't mean a damn thing when the majority of your acts are harmful and sometimes evil, if I may use that word.

Exactly. Revenue generation and behavior control. People outside the church see it for what it is and it makes them(me) angry. Is anyone else really tired of, "Why are you such an angry atheist?"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Yeah, I used to talk like that... then I stopped smoking that damn meth. Big Grin

Forget about there not being morality. That's dumb, especially when referencing empathizing and simulation of future. Those "what if" scenarios you were railing against, yeah, that's the second part. It's common because it is an evolutionary mandate. Now, if I'm reading you correctly, this OP is like this - Imma ramble for a bit, now tell me how to pick up chicks. Here's the secret: ya don't. You project evolutionary fitness, and they come to you. Be confident. Stand tall. Be presentable. Don't act desperate, furtive, or look too interested.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2013, 04:05 PM
(03-11-2013 02:07 PM)viking Wrote:  Now if anyone knows a formula or means by which I can make women easily trust me and open up to me and share personal information, the feelings of their hearts, so I can enjoy them.

Just follow the example of your church, lie to them as much as possible.
I tend to laugh when women say they want a good church going man.
"You mean you want a guy who will lie straight to your face and believes the lie himself"

Good luck with that

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
04-11-2013, 05:29 PM
(04-11-2013 04:05 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Just follow the example of your church, lie to them as much as possible.
I tend to laugh when women say they want a good church going man.
"You mean you want a guy who will lie straight to your face and believes the lie himself"

Good luck with that

Shhh!!! Don't give away my secret dating strategy!

Now that I've turned to the dark side, church hunnies never see me coming... Wink

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson