proof of psychic energies?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2012, 03:07 PM
proof of psychic energies?
i saw this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZM3t9JpG...re=related
please watch it and help me get over what I just saw? (it is 9 minutes long)

I tried to stay skeptical and was like "yeah magnets, setup..." but they tested him well and they tried stuff away from his place and it still worked? How the fuck did he light the little bulb? why are people getting shocks from his hands or belly???

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2012, 04:21 PM
RE: proof of psychic energies?
(26-02-2012 03:07 PM)Leela Wrote:  i saw this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZM3t9JpG...re=related
please watch it and help me get over what I just saw? (it is 9 minutes long)

I tried to stay skeptical and was like "yeah magnets, setup..." but they tested him well and they tried stuff away from his place and it still worked? How the fuck did he light the little bulb? why are people getting shocks from his hands or belly???

... movie? nuff said? I haven't watched it, but in a movie the maker of the movie controls what you see, even more than a magician who has to fool you while you're in the same room. If he will accept a challenge from James Randi then I'll believe him Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
26-02-2012, 04:30 PM
(26-02-2012 04:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... movie? nuff said? I haven't watched it, but in a movie the maker of the movie controls what you see, even more than a magician who has to fool you while you're in the same room. If he will accept a challenge from James Randi then I'll believe him Big Grin

.. dang it, I'm late... I was going to say the same thing.

http://www.skepdic.com/randi.html

A theist and an atheist go to heaven.
theist: "See! There is a heaven."
atheist: "So, you consider heaven a joke too?"
------
Defy gravity... stand up.
26-02-2012, 04:38 PM
it's not a movie? just a short vid... dunno... But he was lighting a newspaper page with his hand without using anything else? and yeah they could have played the electrical shock but still he lit up a bulb with bare hands... Sorry if I seem dumb on this one but I used to believe in these things and a video like that...
There are less skeptics out there who debunk this kind of stuff than there are for christianity, sadly.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I would say to people to go and experience Reiki healing......that is basicly using the bodys energy......its real.

Im using my "faith" and saying that the guy is real from what I have experienced myself first hand.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
26-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Everything he does magicians have been doing for years, here's how he may have done the light bulb trick.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
26-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Let me elaborate on my experience with reiki.

I once dated a girl called Heidi......her mum penny was a reiki master but she had taught Heidi almost everything that she knew.

At the time I was experiencing a horrible sort of "cramp" in my right foot that no amount of stretching would get rid of......it came and went and everything I tried to do to get rid of it failed, even painkillers didnt do anything to numb the pain.

Heidi said she would "zap" it for me (her terminology) and that meant me just sitting there making sure I didnt cross anything on my body like my arms or my legs as she said this would interfer with the energys.

It took ten minutes and she had solved my foot problem......Occasionaly I used to suffer from migraines and she used to "zap" me then......until her mum said she would get rid of them completly and she "zapped" me and ever since I have never suffered from a bad migraine.

Its real.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
26-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Leela, I have a guy who is even more incredible than your guy:

How does he do it???

Oh...you mean it wasn't psychic energy? Sad

Start at the 3:00 mark to see how the trick was done.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
26-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Oh and as for the electric shock/setting paper on fire cracked has covered it.

This guy is yet another fraud.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
26-02-2012, 05:06 PM
I have my thoughts on the matter.....if people think he is a fraud (which at the end of the day who knows, he could be) then you must realise that in thinking its bull that you acknowledge that the TV program and Sky three are showing bullshit to people and saying it is real.

(nothing new there then) Cool

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.