proving god with youtube 101

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: proving god with youtube 101

Drinking Beverage That I believe settles that.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-09-2015, 01:52 AM
(18-09-2015 01:35 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Drinking Beverage That I believe settles that.

I fucking love that movie.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2015, 08:10 AM
Me from Aliza. I think the studio audience is slipped a mickey. Three of mine below, hers follows. The video's informative. I totally agenda'd it. Laugh out load

(17-09-2015 08:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  First we gotta accept a gouple of givens. Let's start with the existence of axiomatic paradigm. Peano's axioms, and that we exist in a universe that it is fundamentally axiomatic. We'll return here.

(02-09-2015 07:29 AM)Aliza Wrote:  We’re a very rational people and we don’t generally get caught up in “feeling” G-d’s presence in our lives. We tend to construct rational arguments as to why it makes more sense to believe than not to believe.

Three axioms from above. The third is "acausal logic," as I understand it. Hobo

The third axiom slipped in the drink is that god comes from prophets. Being a prophet, of course I remember that part. But I ask you, what kinda evidence is there for "viral meme" and how do we test for it? As far as I'm concerned, religion is a "clear and present danger," prophet is an antibody, atheism is an antibody

-and now for some religious nutbaggery: "Gaia" may be speaking to us between a whisper and a shout. From viruses exposed down south through ACC through to the collective unconsciousness who think Trump is real; without natural predation what keeps the predators in check?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-09-2015, 08:08 PM
proving god with youtube 101
(17-09-2015 10:42 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  This is the most legit argument I've ever heard. It sums up my philosophy to a T, and can't be disproved.

I'm dyin hahah

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes smileXsmileXsmile's post
19-09-2015, 09:46 PM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
20-09-2015, 07:20 AM

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
20-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Now we're getting somewhere...

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-09-2015, 04:17 PM
(20-09-2015 08:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Now we're getting somewhere...

Maybe if we could get more people to found out eating bacon is a sin we can get them to leave the faith.

Deuteronomy 14:8
The pig is also unclean; although it has a divided hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
20-09-2015, 04:21 PM
(20-09-2015 04:17 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Maybe if we could get more people to found out eating bacon is a sin we can get them to leave the faith.

Deuteronomy 14:8
The pig is also unclean; although it has a divided hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.

I don't even like bacon no morez. My faith is weak. Weeping

But yeah, whatever works. I don't think faith necessarily is the element needed to be left, but rather the trappings of faith that restrict rational thought and allow for group control.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-09-2015, 04:26 PM
proof that karate jesus exists.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post