proving god with youtube 101

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: proving god with youtube 101
(20-09-2015 07:07 PM)cactus Wrote:  What the watch did I just fuck???

I have an interpretation, however I wouldn't mind one from Dances with Deuces first.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 07:44 PM
(20-09-2015 06:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 07:20 AM)cactus Wrote:  

This rendition would be so cool for this video!

I have one of those birds at home! He says what me means, and he means what he says. They're such incredible animals.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
20-09-2015, 07:45 PM
(20-09-2015 07:44 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 06:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This rendition would be so cool for this video!

I have one of those birds at home! He says what me means, and he means what he says. They're such incredible animals.

You two can keep 'em. Tongue

living word
20-09-2015, 07:48 PM
Here's one to add to Anjele's video:

[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
20-09-2015, 08:14 PM
(20-09-2015 07:48 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Here's one to add to Anjele's video:

Cracks me up how clearly that parrot says apple bottom every time it comes around. Big Grin

Makes me wonder... Consider

Chewy makes a lot of sounds like the effects on old science fiction movies and shows. We don't watch them so she has either figured out how to get one of dogs, or the cat, to turn on cheesy scifi shows during the day or we are having visitors from space. hmmmm....

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-09-2015, 08:36 PM
(20-09-2015 08:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Chewy makes a lot of sounds like the effects on old science fiction movies and shows. We don't watch them so she has either figured out how to get one of dogs, or the cat, to turn on cheesy scifi shows during the day or we are having visitors from space. hmmmm....

I have one of those voice activated TV's, and my grey has figured out how to say "HI TV, TURN ON."

He learns things from the TV and on YouTube. He makes lots of sound effects and he whistles theme songs to lots of shows and movies.

What breed is Chewy?
20-09-2015, 08:46 PM
(20-09-2015 08:36 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 08:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Chewy makes a lot of sounds like the effects on old science fiction movies and shows. We don't watch them so she has either figured out how to get one of dogs, or the cat, to turn on cheesy scifi shows during the day or we are having visitors from space. hmmmm....

I have one of those voice activated TV's, and my grey has figured out how to say "HI TV, TURN ON."

He learns things from the TV and on YouTube. He makes lots of sound effects and he whistles theme songs to lots of shows and movies.

What breed is Chewy?

African Grey.

She was a rescue, we have had her several years. Some issues, she doesn't like to be handled but she can be really funny when she gets gabby. We can hear her 'practice' things by saying phrases quietly to herself till she is ready to come out with it. Sometimes we just look at each other and wonder where she comes up with some of the things she says.

She talks in my voice usually. Barks like several sizes of dogs...even ones that sound distant, like the neighbors' dogs. She meows and makes all sorts of beeps and blips and bomb-dropping sounds as well as the expected wolf whistle.

She will tell you, "Chewy wants some" if you have a favorite food or say "Tickle Chewy's belly". When I leave in the morning I tell all the critters to have a good day and her response is always - 'Okay'.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-09-2015, 11:35 PM
What's a Low flow rider??? Sounds like a slow toilet???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-09-2015, 04:22 AM
(20-09-2015 11:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  What's a Low flow rider??? Sounds like a slow toilet???

A Florida thing. Slow toilet is close enough. Laugh out load

living word
21-09-2015, 06:45 AM
(21-09-2015 04:22 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 11:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  What's a Low flow rider??? Sounds like a slow toilet???

A Florida thing. Slow toilet is close enough. Laugh out load

We don't choose what our birds like, okay! Our birds are exposed to a variety of sounds, and trust me, they choose what they like.

For six months straight, I heard, "DID YOU GO POOP?" over and over because my Grey heard another grey say it on YouTube. People would come over, and he'd ask them, "Did you go poooop?"

And he would remix it, and say, "Poop! Poop! Poop! Did you? Did you go? Poopie!"
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post