psychics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2011, 10:18 AM
RE: psychics
The last thing I wish to say on the subject is that in my own personal experience of actually meeting "psychics" in real life (not coming to a conclusion based on what I see/hear in literature) that nearly all of them are bogus.

I have met some people who do things that cannot be explained.....Like Steven Holbrook who is a medium who PICKS the people who the message is going to. He doesnt do any "fishing" or asking really general questions that anybody could answer........and the people who he picks are not plants because he has picked me and one of my friends before and given us spot on messages.

My sister is psychometric......which means that she can hold an object and pick up images/feelings/memories. She held my ex-girlfriends grandmas glasses and picked up a joke about the toilet amongst many other things.....laura (my ex) was bamboozled and not heard about this.......then she rang her mum and told her and her what my sister said and her mum confirmed it.

So how does that work??? You see I neither need nor want desperatly to believe as I think that if you rigidly hold onto beliefs then you are closing yourself off to poss information......I wouldnt say im an expert on body language but I probably know and implement more than most people......when I meet a psychic they are allways bemused why I ask straight away if they are left or right handed, then after there answer I watch there eyes throughout the meeting......there are a million and one other things I could tell you about that I watch on people and whilst they are no way concrete ways of proving stuff 100% they do generally give you a possible overview.

In a nutshell I am good on the subject of manipulation so I can spot the signs when I need to.

For me the subject is still open.....some of you may think that its all baloney and I respect your opinion.

Leela in your time pretending to be something..... have you never ever come across anything which you cannot explain???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2011, 11:39 AM
(30-12-2011 10:18 AM)bemore Wrote:  Leela in your time pretending to be something..... have you never ever come across anything which you cannot explain???
I never said I pretended. For me it was all real. For me it made perfect sense that some people know or see things others don't.
I myself told people I never met before exactly what was wrong with their lifes and what is going to happen. I told them because I thought I see it in the cards. I was almost always right with what I said and helped a lot of people because I thought I was psychic and that I owe nature using that gift for helping others.
Only years later, when I started doubting all this, I found out how exactly it works and that I just may be good in cold reading (just as TONS of so called psychics).

There is a great interview Derren Brown gave to Richard Dawkins. Derren Brown is an illusionist (sorry if that sounds negative to you) who explains very clear and in great detail about the things you seem to be unsure about.
I am going to link you the first part, if you click the youtube sign in the lower right corner you will be able to watch the whole thing on youtube where the other parts show up, because this is only part one and the interview was about an hour long.

If, after that video, you still have open questions, ask away Smile

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Sorry if that came across as wrong Leela........when I said you "pretending" to be something I meant it in the way that you obv thought what you was doing was correct at the time until you stood back and took another look.......which I applaud you for.

I dont think I have seen this Derren Brown interview so when I get home later (and have access to sound) I shall watch all six parts.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
30-12-2011, 03:11 PM
It wouldnt let me watch part three Sad channel 4 had blocked it on copyright claims in my country (Uk)

I agree wholeheartedly with a lot of what he says........he describes in good detail about leading people and I reccomend anybody to watch this in general lol.

He raises a good point to which I said before which is I neither need nor want/hope to see all this as real.....a lot of people do get sucked into this and embark upon it as a way of life.......some guidelines and morals to live by etc etc.... a point to life, a meaning and a solution.....everything that stems under the framework of faith.

Its almost like (dare i say it.....religion)

Like I say I have seen some things that dont really fall under this catergory though.....I cant rule out the faith part (on the peoples side) but these things are puzzling and I simply cant rationally work them out. What I will say is my sister when she does readings sometimes she gets nothing off objects.....or gets it completly wrong.......but there are other times when she is absoloutly bang on and it isnt through questioning or opening up people in the way that Derren describes (because I would spot it and know).....so I cant really explain it. My sister has described it like seeing a movie and experiencing feelings......In my openess of thinking im thinking that maybe if possibly she can genuinely do it (when she gets it eerily bang on) it doesnt have to be related to the spirit world.....it may be something to do with brain activity/energy that we dont know about.....maybe some kind of weird electromagnetic neuron firing empathy shit ha ha Confused

Im basicly open to any sort of answers and soloutions people can give me because that will nail it lol..........I wish I was a millionaire caus Id whisk you all round to see my sis. Tongue

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
30-12-2011, 03:46 PM
(30-12-2011 03:11 PM)bemore Wrote:  Im basicly open to any sort of answers and soloutions people can give me because that will nail it lol..........I wish I was a millionaire caus Id whisk you all round to see my sis. Tongue

If she looks anything like the Atheist Girl, ddrew and I will pay our own expenses.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
30-12-2011, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 04:35 PM by bemore.)
(30-12-2011 03:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-12-2011 03:11 PM)bemore Wrote:  Im basicly open to any sort of answers and soloutions people can give me because that will nail it lol..........I wish I was a millionaire caus Id whisk you all round to see my sis. Tongue

If she looks anything like the Atheist Girl, ddrew and I will pay our own expenses.

Ha ha why dont you pay for me and my sister to come over to you (all expenses paid of course Wink )

And before you ask "why do I have to come" and that is too look out for my sister..........I know what you atheists are like!!!

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
30-12-2011, 05:26 PM
(30-12-2011 04:23 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(30-12-2011 03:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Ha ha why dont you pay for me and my sister to come over to you (all expenses paid of course Wink )

And before you ask "why do I have to come" and that is too look out for my sister..........I know what you atheists are like!!!

Seems fair enough, but I'm going to ask Leela to read my Tarot first so I'll know if this is a good idea or not.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
30-12-2011, 05:28 PM
(30-12-2011 10:18 AM)bemore Wrote:  So how does that work???

Electromagnetic communication and simulation. Wink

It may be "a function of superposition" that everything is remembered. Originally I considered that our ecology was a form of organic computer - which I got from Ezekiel of all places - but I might be working a more comprehensive solution set.

Or I might be totally whack. Wink

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
30-12-2011, 05:33 PM
(30-12-2011 05:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Or I might be totally whack. Wink

Come on, Johnny, I don't think anyone would think that! Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
30-12-2011, 06:01 PM
@bemore:
Would you like to share the "some things"?

btw, nothing against your sister, I think she might do it a bit like I did back then. I thought I was doing this for real and most of the times I did really well (I mentioned that before). Now when looking back, I can explain how I picked up every little detail and how exactly I made everything fit the cards. Though back then I did not see it as a movie but the facts about the person kinda hit me.
And I, too, saw and felt and experienced a lot of stuff that I thought noone can explain. And by now I can explain these, too.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]