question for the men- is this true?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: question for the men- is this true?
I've had two sex partners in my life, neither for a very long period of time, and am pretty much in a constant state of sexual frustration. Regardless, I've never felt like experimenting with another man. I wish I did have the urge to, because it would probably make things a hell of a lot easier.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 01:22 PM
I must be one of the outliers. I've never had the urge for sexual contact with a man (or a boy, just to keep it clear). I've never had anal sex, either. I have too much pride in the old unit to stick it in a sewer pipe. Just sayin. People are free to do whatever they want, as long as it is consensual. The sex in prison is about humiliation and power, as I would expect it isn't consensual.

Now, I like fire, and I like looking at it almost as much as I like looking at women. I guess pyrophilia's (not pyromania, which is destructive and stupid) my kink. But I ain't sticking the old unit into that, either. No
24-09-2015, 01:26 PM
Not in my experience.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-09-2015, 01:55 PM
(24-09-2015 11:25 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Men will fuck a knot hole in a wood fence if desperate enough so this doesn't surprise me.

What type of wood? What style of fence?
I have my standards. Smartass
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
24-09-2015, 02:14 PM
(24-09-2015 11:30 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Not my experience, but then, I've never been part of any of those groups.

(24-09-2015 11:25 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Men will fuck a knot hole in a wood fence if desperate enough so this doesn't surprise me.

Oi! Sand away the splinters, first!
And check for wasp nests...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-09-2015, 03:11 PM
(24-09-2015 09:23 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  If this is what she considers a homosexual contact
but for straight men homosexual contact is typically expressed as a form of vulgar and homophobic joking, hazing or initiation, or as drunken stunts
then yes, this is true.
So if I tell I dirty joke at my soccer game I am having sex with other man? Facepalm

That's clearly not what she means. More like this. If you don't think that sort of thing has ever involved men touching each other men...

She explicitly specifies contact. How you got telling jokes from that, I really don't know.

... this is my signature!
24-09-2015, 03:14 PM
(24-09-2015 01:22 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I must be one of the outliers.

The outliers are already those who self-identify as heterosexual but whose experiences are not exclusively heterosexual.

The story isn't that such people are somehow a silent majority. It's that they exist at all.

... this is my signature!
24-09-2015, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2015 03:57 PM by Bucky Ball.)
"I'm not gay, but .... "

If I had a dime for every time I've heard that bullshit line, I'd be rich. Facepalm
Oh wait.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-09-2015, 03:55 PM

#sigh
24-09-2015, 03:59 PM
snicker-snicker Tongue

[Image: throw%204.1.jpg]