Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: question for the men- is this true?
[Image: af473b328160e31269c0656af34badcd8ec6db35...d6b155.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2015 04:17 PM by Slowminded.)
(24-09-2015 03:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 09:23 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  If this is what she considers a homosexual contact
but for straight men homosexual contact is typically expressed as a form of vulgar and homophobic joking, hazing or initiation, or as drunken stunts
then yes, this is true.
So if I tell I dirty joke at my soccer game I am having sex with other man? Facepalm

That's clearly not what she means. More like this. If you don't think that sort of thing has ever involved men touching each other men...

She explicitly specifies contact. How you got telling jokes from that, I really don't know.
But that is a quote from her article
but for straight men homosexual contact is typically expressed as a form of vulgar and homophobic joking, hazing or initiation, or as drunken stunts

Maybe my English is failing me, but that sentence to me seems like she thinks that telling vulgar and homophobic jokes is a type of homosexual contact.

No?

edit:

Ok, I get it, it's not telling jokes, but "jokingly" doing something that is actually homosexual in nature?

Is that it?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
24-09-2015, 07:39 PM
Is this the dark side of teh gay agenda, or what? That one group labels itself for its sexuality, now we all have to do it? I can see where claiming to be straight implies that those who are not are somehow "crooked," but heterosexual now includes misogyny and homophobia? I mean, WTF!!?

Slowminded - yeah.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-09-2015, 08:07 PM
It's just commonly understood that we will not even look at each other's junk when we're lined up next to each other at the urinal. I can't recall ever seeing another man's junk in meat world let alone diddling it. ... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-09-2015, 08:51 PM
(24-09-2015 08:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's just commonly understood that we will not even look at each other's junk when we're lined up next to each other at the urinal. I can't recall ever seeing another man's junk in meat world let alone diddling it. ... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Right. For me, if it ain't a woman, I ain't interested. Again, to each, his or her own. And let the chist-punchers wallow in hate and guilt, butt it is sad that they can't have the fun the rest of the world revels in. Fucking religion.
24-09-2015, 09:06 PM
When puberty first hit me, I fooled around, & even received oral sex more than once, with any peer (male or female) who wanted to. I was too young to understand any of what was going on, besides the visceral pleasure I enjoyed in being with another person- it was better than all the masturbation I had been putting myself through. I chalk it up as having been a time of (s)experimentation. As time passed, I became more selective in my preferences, & realized male partners were not what I desired. That's where it ended for me.