questions they never ask atheist but should

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 11:34 PM
questions they never ask atheist but should
I thought up a couple of interesting questions that atheist should get asked if not forthe interesting response that they would give. btw answer only the ones you feel like answering.

1. atheist always are asked what would they do if confronted by god. what we are never asked what we would do if confronted by the devil. what would first come to mind and what would you want to know.

2. if you where reincarnated as anything.... what or who and why...

3. if you had any four spirit animals to call forth there power in battle which ones and why

lastly if you don't have a soul and you couldn't count on a brain... in other words your had no brain literally then what would sum up your existence. in other words what would be your redefinition of self.

p.s. now i got to answer these question now that I posed them.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 12:00 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: questions they never ask atheist but should
1. A) Demand proof that this Devil is in fact, a devil. (must have some kind of powers right?) B) walk away laughing at the poor, crazy bastard.

2. I'd want to be reincarnated as a human.. Or maybe what ever comes after us..

3. Dafuq does that mean?

4. If I literally had no brain, I'd be dead, so my definition of self would have to be "corpse"... (Or am I missing something here?)

4. REVISION DUE TO CLARIFICATION: My existence is just that; existence, I never used my brain or soul as meaning for existence. So, unless you are asking what existence would mean to me without using my brain or "soul" Existence is my answer.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-09-2012, 11:46 PM
1. The first thing that would pop into my head would be curiosity mixed with fear. A good questionto ask would be for my dreams to come true but{yes I’d probably sell my soul mainly because dealing with the guy upstairs would be a bit widiculous for me.} but besides that I would be wanting to know if there heaven was like.
2. A modern/hawt kunoichi…. nuff said!!!!
3. One or combination of the following
a. panther
b. fox
c. raven{if you can se where I going with this. a.k.a beautiful/powerfull creatures.}
d. butterfly{I know not so powerfull but for some reason I can see me standing at the tip of a blade with this one.}
4. I would just be… no explanation needed. Not till the autopsy report and I wouldn’t be around for that so……????

05-09-2012, 11:50 PM
let me refraze that last question a bit.... if you couldn't rely on the fact you had ether a brain r a soul but you still existed what would you define your existence as. the brain being the mot crucial part of consciousnesses. so if you didn't have that annd where stll alive you'd be a what.... like you would have to deal with tg=his just think of it as a what if.

05-09-2012, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 11:56 PM by nach_in.)
OH! nice questions, yes, I agree they should be asked more frequently Big Grin

1- First thought: oh FUCK! and I would like to ask why did he revealed against god, and what's all that shit about eternal suffering...

2- Can I choose an alien? the reasons are obvious Tongue

3- Eagle, to fly, flying is good.
Some feline animal, they're agile and I like that
rhinoceros, those are tough MFs and that would be useful in battle, and a are the closest thing we have to an unicorn
and maybe a bear or something like that to have powerful attacks

4- If I didn't have a brain I'd either be a lump of flesh and bones which is not much of a relevant existence or I could be animated (as your question seems to imply) by some sort of "energy" close to a soul maybe? then I'll try to figure out where does that thing comes from and what it is, if I can't find the source then I'd have to conclude I have a soul or something like that...

EDIT post clarification: I can't imagine anything that could keep me alive and concious besides a brain (or an equivalent like a computer) or a soul (which is basically "something ethereal that gives you conciousness") so I really don't know... if there's nothing at all, I'd attribute my life and conciousness to an emergent property of the combination of all my body organs and cells, I guess...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
05-09-2012, 11:56 PM
(05-09-2012 11:52 PM)nach_in Wrote:  4- If I didn't have a brain I'd either be a lump of flesh and bones which is not much of a relevant existence or I could be animated (as your question seems to imply) by some sort of "energy" close to a soul maybe? then I'll try to figure out where does that thing comes from and what it is, if I can't find the source then I'd have to conclude I have a soul or something like that...

that last one was a god answer because upon asking a theist whether is beliefes where proven wrong he said."this is the only way my beliefs would work and sill be with in science." he would put his beliefs before reality... /??/

06-09-2012, 12:02 AM
(05-09-2012 11:56 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 11:52 PM)nach_in Wrote:  4- If I didn't have a brain I'd either be a lump of flesh and bones which is not much of a relevant existence or I could be animated (as your question seems to imply) by some sort of "energy" close to a soul maybe? then I'll try to figure out where does that thing comes from and what it is, if I can't find the source then I'd have to conclude I have a soul or something like that...

that last one was a god answer because upon asking a theist whether is beliefes where proven wrong he said."this is the only way my beliefs would work and sill be with in science." he would put his beliefs before reality... /??/

I'm sorry but I didn't understand you.
You say it was a GOD answer or a GOOD answer? maybe a typo there...

and what did the theist said? "...still be within science"? theist beliefs are not within science now so "still"?

sorry I tried but couldn't decipher that Blush

06-09-2012, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 12:09 AM by kunoxian drive.)
it was a good answer...

and I was talking to one of my relatives and I pointed out so many flaws in his logic but eventually we went through so many that I had to ask him if all of that was disproved and his reality totally shattered {I'm paraphrasing} what would he believe then.
edit:his answer being that was the only way his beliefs and the world where compatible is that things had to work this way

06-09-2012, 12:08 AM
oh, thanks Big Grin

yeah, religion requires a good amount of stubbornness so I'm not surprised of what he said... that's one of the most important reasons I don't like religion in general.

you answer now Tongue

06-09-2012, 12:10 AM
I did up at the top second answer down.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The NEW "Satanic" Atheist Symbol Mr. Slave 16 240 21-07-2014 11:32 AM
Last Post: Anna
  I am bored, will you answer my questions? LostandInsecure 28 237 19-07-2014 05:19 PM
Last Post: pablo628
  Any atheist chats I could join? Cyvas 18 255 18-07-2014 03:55 PM
Last Post: kiwihogfiend
Rainbow Conversation between atheist daughter and Christian mother aunts1384 11 1,823 18-05-2014 12:18 AM
Last Post: Cat Attack
  Two Things That Annoy Seth About Atheist Culture Ryanshidyak 37 728 03-12-2013 01:58 PM
Last Post: Brian37
  should atheist do as my aiunt said and get our own holiday kunoxian drive 18 448 03-12-2013 04:02 AM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  the atheist bible game kunoxian drive 1 218 29-09-2013 10:22 PM
Last Post: kunoxian drive