RE: questions they never ask atheist but should
*facepalm* Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2012, 12:12 AM
*atomic facepalm*

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
06-09-2012, 02:08 AM
(05-09-2012 11:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I thought up a couple of interesting questions that atheist should get asked if not forthe interesting response that they would give. btw answer only the ones you feel like answering.

1. atheist always are asked what would they do if confronted by god. what we are never asked what we would do if confronted by the devil. what would first come to mind and what would you want to know.

2. if you where reincarnated as anything.... what or who and why...

3. if you had any four spirit animals to call forth there power in battle which ones and why

lastly if you don't have a soul and you couldn't count on a brain... in other words your had no brain literally then what would sum up your existence. in other words what would be your redefinition of self.

p.s. now i got to answer these question now that I posed them.

1) I'd ask "Hey...do you really like Gorgoroth and Deicide? I mean, is satanic death/black metal really your thing?"

I would then proceed into a fit of laughter as he replies "You know, I'm flattered by what those guys are doing, but to be honest, I'm really more of a Lady Gaga, Kanye West kind of guy. Something that can really make you move; you know?"

2) I would be reincarnated as myself, because I'm just so awesome that if I weren't me; I'd wish I was. Wink

3) The power of the Rat, the power of the Fly, the power of the Locust, and the power of the Wolf. I would summon hordes of these creatures and they would destroy my enemies by the masses. And they'll look damn cool doing it.

Unless you meant "what powers would I myself like to possess", in which case, the Rhino, of course. They're the tanks of the animal kingdom. Either that or the Gorilla. My enemies will shit bricks at the sight of a 400-pound, army-pants-wearing, riot-shield and police-baton-wielding gorilla running at them with his canines fully bared and roaring in a fit of rage.

4) I would have no brain, and thus, no concept of "self". I would not even have a concept of "I". I would simply not exist.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
06-09-2012, 05:28 AM
(05-09-2012 11:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  1. atheist always are asked what would they do if confronted by god. what we are never asked what we would do if confronted by the devil. what would first come to mind and what would you want to know.

"Come on, that was you in the Old Testament pretending to be God, right, you did all that bad shit, that was you, come on, admit it ...."

(05-09-2012 11:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  2. if you where reincarnated as anything.... what or who and why...

3. if you had any four spirit animals to call forth there power in battle which ones and why

These are too far out of my frame of reference. I got nothing.

(05-09-2012 11:34 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  lastly if you don't have a soul and you couldn't count on a brain... in other words your had no brain literally then what would sum up your existence. in other words what would be your redefinition of self.

No brain, no me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The NEW "Satanic" Atheist Symbol Mr. Slave 16 217 21-07-2014 11:32 AM
Last Post: Anna
  I am bored, will you answer my questions? LostandInsecure 28 223 19-07-2014 05:19 PM
Last Post: pablo628
  Any atheist chats I could join? Cyvas 18 241 18-07-2014 03:55 PM
Last Post: kiwihogfiend
Rainbow Conversation between atheist daughter and Christian mother aunts1384 11 1,813 18-05-2014 12:18 AM
Last Post: Cat Attack
  Two Things That Annoy Seth About Atheist Culture Ryanshidyak 37 725 03-12-2013 01:58 PM
Last Post: Brian37
  should atheist do as my aiunt said and get our own holiday kunoxian drive 18 444 03-12-2013 04:02 AM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  the atheist bible game kunoxian drive 1 213 29-09-2013 10:22 PM
Last Post: kunoxian drive