rant about work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2015, 10:28 PM
rant about work
I'm angry right now. As some know I work in a strip club. Anyway it pisses me off that they keep hiring the same girls over and over. I mean if a person maces everyone in club they shouldn't come back! Or gow about going to the bathroom and shooting up then freak out on the floor and the sane girl. Or how about yelling at the owner about tips and get fired but came back a few weeks later.

But then can't understand why they have problems with girls not coming in or oweing a lot of money as they let their fees add up since they aren't working. But then start yelling at the girls that do come I. And don't owe!!!!

When I tell the manager to treat it as a business decision when he asks if its alright if a girl comes back. I also tell him he shouldn't be putting any of us in that position by asking that.

I CAN'T STAND THAT PART!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
25-05-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: rant about work
Any job, regardless of how fulfilling, enjoyable or fun, one day morphs into "just another fucking job".

And bosses?

Eventually they all morph into an asshole.

At least they're assholes who pay you.

I found I could live with that.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
25-05-2015, 08:11 AM
(24-05-2015 10:28 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  maces everyone in club
Quote:shooting up then freak out on the floor and the sane girl. Or how about yelling at the owner about tips and get fired but came back a few weeks later.

Reminds me of when 4chan trolled a cam girl.

Starts freaking out; espousing that all men are scum of the earth, crying about how god forgot about her, entitled ravings about how she 'works so hard' but isn't getting enough tokens.

Was funny, but also disturbing to see someone so depraved.
25-05-2015, 10:59 PM
@OP
Sorry your job is being rather turbulent at the moment. Is there a shortage of dancers that causes them to need to resort to ones they know to be unreliable? That was an issue at one of the clubs I worked at, there history didn't really matter at all as long as they could put asses in seats....management didn't give a shit. Problem with anything related to the "sex industry" even the other people in it are prone to dehumanizing the workers.

I hope it improves though. Yes

(25-05-2015 08:11 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Reminds me of when 4chan trolled a cam girl.
Was funny, but also disturbing to see someone so depraved.

So you find the person being harassed to the point of mental breakdown (you know.....the fucking victim in your little story) to be the depraved one and not the people doing the harassing? You also find the mental anguish of that woman and the unprovoked harassment that caused it to be hilarious? Gods below but you are a boring and predictable little child.

You strike me as the type of kid with no friends who tries to convince emotionally unstable people to kill themselves over the internet from the safety of your parents home. Once again I find myself having to explain to you that being a malicious cunt for the sake of shock and awe doesn't make you any closer to being the type of person in your quote. It just makes you a boringly predictable cunt.

Look Gilgamesh we all get it. You're bitter that no woman will pay you any attention and that you have to resort to jerking off to cartoon characters in your parents basement and that makes you resentful towards them. We get that your self portrait is the Forever Alone Guy. We get that you're a douche bag to women and people in general because of it, now put a different record on cause we have heard this one before and it, like you, are still so damn boring. *yawn*

I'd look forward to your banning but honestly I'm going to forget about your little footnote of an existence in less then a week after you're gone Gilgamesh. Drinking Beverage

You are that bad at being provocative.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-05-2015, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2015 12:33 AM by Gilgamesh.)
^

Typical whiteknight SJW 'nice guy' thinking he can construct, and subsequently deconstruct, your life and motives, because of a post that in no way gives them the information to make those inferences lol. Strong Philosophy major.

Intended irony btw doofus.

It was nothing more than my reminiscing of crazy bishes being crazy bishes, which is quite relevant. Me thinks you are obsessed.
26-05-2015, 01:08 AM
We do need girls but if the manger and I use that loosly as he us no manger or bouncer wouldn't let them do whatever the fuck they want this wouldn't be a problem. He has asked me what he should do more times then I know and he stopped asking since he knows my answer and doesn't like it.

He is always say I g how he's done thus for 25 years and knows what he is doing. If he knew what he was doing we would have girls there at all times when open and no one doing hard core drugs or yelling at him and treating him like gum they stepped in.

Yes it is that bad. I've seen a girl smack him do hard that he kinda fell back a little but never did anything. In fact he went and bought her a present.

Oh and he loves drama. 2 girls were fighting about an outfit something to do with one stealing it not sure. What foes the manager do? Hands one if the pair a sissors to cut it up and she did.

So this is the freak of a boss I have.
26-05-2015, 06:26 AM
i think i need a few drinks to understand that clearly.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
26-05-2015, 06:38 AM
(26-05-2015 06:26 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  i think i need a few drinks to understand that clearly.

I'm sorry. Anything I can clear up? Smile
26-05-2015, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2015 07:41 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(26-05-2015 12:29 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Typical whiteknight SJW 'nice guy'
I'm going to explain to you exactly why that's stupid but I'm all out of sock puppets and crayons so if it goes over your head I wont be surprised. The extent of my "social commentary" was to label a textbook legal example of harassment:
Quote:the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group...
as harassment. Pointing out that a person being subjected to repeated and malicious emotional harassment might respond...emotionally is not an example of a "white knight SJW nice guy". It's an example of not being a fucking twat, you fucking twat. If you think that's enough to make someone a white knight then you have the same level of social and cultural awareness as you do intelligence and wit: Zero. You navigate the human experience about as well as a masturbating Grizzly Bear in a minefield.

The fact you see a person pointing out the mistreatment of a fellow human being and try to attach what you see as a negative label to it tells me far more about you as a malignant cancer on society then it does anything about me. The fact your issue seems to be with the fact I'm defending a woman (hence your use of "white Knight") is even more telling about your attitude towards women. Also if you think your prepubescent sneering at me for defending the victim of an actual legal crime bothers me your just extra stupid.Laugh out load
Yes, what a villain am I for NOT finding the misfortunes of others "hilarious".RolleyesRolleyes

I mean it's almost like you think, with your use of shity tumblr labels, that you can...
(26-05-2015 12:29 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  construct, and subsequently deconstruct, my life and motives, because of a post that in no way gives you the information to make those inferences
Fucking idiot. Laugh out load

With your pathetic attempt at distracting from my criticisms with the usage of labels that don't even apply to me lets move on the the actual content of what I was saying. You know the thing you didn't rebut at all. I was not complaining that she was harassed or about the people harassing her. I was criticizing YOU fuckface for finding the harassment and the resulting mental anguish hilarious and your view point that the victim of a consorted and premeditated malicious effort to harass is the depraved one and not the people committing the fucking crime.
I was also complaining that of course you would type such brainlessly stupid nonsense because the only personality trait that ever manifests when you type is that of :be a asshole for assholes sake cause it makes me edgy and cool. You're entirely predictable cause you only know one song.

(26-05-2015 12:29 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  thinking he can construct, and subsequently deconstruct, your life and motives, because of a post that in no way gives them the information to make those inferences lol.
Which would be a valid point if your posts happened in an vacuum unrelated to each other but because they don't happen in a vacuum you in fact don't have a valid point. I, and many others (hence the little red numbers beside your name), have read more then enough of your posts to come to the well founded conclusion that you are both stupid and pathetic.

(26-05-2015 12:29 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  It was nothing more than my reminiscing of crazy bishes being crazy bishes, which is quite relevant.
Oh look blaming the victim, how surprising that you would go there asshole.Rolleyes
That's not even an example of "crazy bitch" though you lying retard. When a person has an emotional reaction to being emotionally harassed that's not an example of that person being insane that's the reaction of a person possessing emotions you stupid little shit. If she was doing that without reason, then yes she might be a bit daft in the head. But she's not doing it for no reason is she fucker? We know exactly why she is doing that and it's not "cause she a crazy bitch".

You are reminiscing over the good times and hilarity you had watching a person be victimized by a group of complete strangers she never meet or ever harmed. Then you are blaming and denigrating the person being harassed, not the people doing the harassing. Which makes you definitely an asshole and arguably a psychopath.

(26-05-2015 12:29 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Me thinks .....
Two words into your sentence and I already don't believe you. Drinking Beverage

If your gonna just lie through your teeth through a whole post at least do a better fucking job kid. Show some respect for the craft. Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
26-05-2015, 07:50 PM
(24-05-2015 10:28 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I'm angry right now. As some know I work in a strip club. Anyway it pisses me off that they keep hiring the same girls over and over. I mean if a person maces everyone in club they shouldn't come back! Or gow about going to the bathroom and shooting up then freak out on the floor and the sane girl. Or how about yelling at the owner about tips and get fired but came back a few weeks later.

But then can't understand why they have problems with girls not coming in or oweing a lot of money as they let their fees add up since they aren't working. But then start yelling at the girls that do come I. And don't owe!!!!

When I tell the manager to treat it as a business decision when he asks if its alright if a girl comes back. I also tell him he shouldn't be putting any of us in that position by asking that.

I CAN'T STAND THAT PART!
Is there no unionization of any sort, that can work with management on the major issues, so some workable consensus can be reached?