rant about work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: rant about work
(25-05-2015 08:11 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 10:28 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  maces everyone in club
Quote:shooting up then freak out on the floor and the sane girl. Or how about yelling at the owner about tips and get fired but came back a few weeks later.

Reminds me of when 4chan trolled a cam girl.

Starts freaking out; espousing that all men are scum of the earth, crying about how god forgot about her, entitled ravings about how she 'works so hard' but isn't getting enough tokens.

Was funny, but also disturbing to see someone so depraved.
Philosophy has it's place, even idealism......sometimes we can get our heads too far in the clouds and ignore the more basic aspects of human needs, employment, industrial disputes, along with managerial abuse of employees, irrespective the nature of any legal workplace.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
27-05-2015, 12:11 AM
(26-05-2015 07:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  *u wot.*

>Outright says that the irony is intended
>Still thinks he's catching me in a double standard

Alcoholics anonymous is in order, I see. You live in Alberta; Luckily I have the relevant numbers for both BC and Alberta. Hold on I'll PM you real quick, m8.

(26-05-2015 08:07 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Philosophy has it's place, even idealism......sometimes we can get our heads too far in the clouds and ignore the more basic aspects of human needs, employment, industrial disputes, along with managerial abuse of employees, irrespective the nature of any legal workplace.

Well said.
27-05-2015, 10:14 AM
(26-05-2015 06:38 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 06:26 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  i think i need a few drinks to understand that clearly.

I'm sorry. Anything I can clear up? Smile

I think it has to do with your physical delivery.

Very difficult to read/understand.

I would suggest a greater attention to grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
27-05-2015, 10:38 AM
(25-05-2015 10:59 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That was an issue at one of the clubs I worked at, there history didn't really matter at all as long as they could put asses in seats....management didn't give a shit. Problem with anything related to the "sex industry" even the other people in it are prone to dehumanizing the workers.

Didn't know you were a stripper. Tongue

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
27-05-2015, 01:43 PM
(26-05-2015 07:50 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 10:28 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I'm angry right now. As some know I work in a strip club. Anyway it pisses me off that they keep hiring the same girls over and over. I mean if a person maces everyone in club they shouldn't come back! Or gow about going to the bathroom and shooting up then freak out on the floor and the sane girl. Or how about yelling at the owner about tips and get fired but came back a few weeks later.

But then can't understand why they have problems with girls not coming in or oweing a lot of money as they let their fees add up since they aren't working. But then start yelling at the girls that do come I. And don't owe!!!!

When I tell the manager to treat it as a business decision when he asks if its alright if a girl comes back. I also tell him he shouldn't be putting any of us in that position by asking that.

I CAN'T STAND THAT PART!
Is there no unionization of any sort, that can work with management on the major issues, so some workable consensus can be reached?

Ha ha ha nope none at all. This is management, the owner, very nice guy but doesn't get involved for the most part, the owners sister, very nice woman but again never gets involved, then the manger he handles everything and is piss poor at it. That's it. That's how it works, no outside anything. We are in a right to work state so as far as I know nothing can be done unless I want to raise a stink in the media then I'll for sure lose my job.
27-05-2015, 06:05 PM
(27-05-2015 12:11 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  >Outright says that the irony is intended
>Still thinks he's catching me in a double standard
Except that I don't think I've caught you in a double standard because A.) that's not an example of irony shit for brains and B.) that's not an example of a double standard you prepubescent troglodyte. See this is what happens when you spend all day watching cartoons instead of actually going to English class.

Now when you were busy not responding to the content of my actual argument did you just forget to read the part where I clearly explained how your entire attempt at an ad hominem fallacy retort (in place of an actual argument/rebuttal) does not even apply to me?
Seeing as how your statement contains no irony (which is actually ironic it's self, just at your expense Laugh out load ) and that that is not a fucking example of a double standard you chucklefuck....I don't think I caught you is a double standard. I just caught you being clueless and hypocritical.

(27-05-2015 12:11 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Alcoholics anonymous is in order, I see. You live in Alberta; Luckily I have the relevant numbers for both BC and Alberta. Hold on I'll PM you real quick, m8.
Ah, I sometimes love the fact that I have whiskey in my name as it really helps me weed out the 12 year olds incapable of coming up with insults of any originality or depth. It's a sad day for everyone involved when you have to steal 4th generation insults from Woofs.
Couple things though:
1.)If you think this is anyway going to rile me up your going to have to try harder. A lot harder. You are welcome to go through my post history and find the times where I have repeatedly talked about how I rarely drink and don't enjoy being drunk. Not that it matters if I drink like a Nun or a fish because...
2.) If you think I have not noticed you still have not addressed the actual point of my criticisms of you acting like a stupid, psychopathic, dumb cunt you are wrong again. If you think you can distract me and that I won't keep pointing out your total inability to defend your idiotic bullshit it ain't gonna happen. I'm now left with the enviable task of determining if your incapable of rebuttal due to stupidity or if you're just a coward. If all you got is sad unoriginal attempts at ad hominem fallacy distractions in place of actual arguments you're not gonna upset me. You might have noticed, or not you're kinda slow, that I've already said the only thing you know how to do on this site is be a dumb cunt so when you act like a dumb cunt it's not gonna make me mad because every time you do some dumbcuntery in place of making an argument you just prove me right when I say you're a dumb cunt. Which I enjoy. So please by all means keep it up kid, keep replacing rebuttals with unoriginal, unintelligent, unprovocative quips.
3.) Oh and by calling me an alcoholic you are basically admitting that even as a drunk in desperate need of medical intervention I'm STILL able to kick your ass in debate and shred your stupid bullshit with ease because that's exactly what I did. I'm better at this drunk then you are sober is what your saying. Which is hilarious.Laugh out load

That said I do appreciate you looking out for my health and safety and pming me that link to AA in Alberta I feel morally compelled to try to return the favor and scour the internet to find a site that can write out some actual fucking arguments for you to use. Bitch. Drinking Beverage

You are welcome to explain how finding the victim of a crime depraved but not the people doing the victimization does not make you a dumb cunt. You are welcome to explain how finding the mental break down of a person being emotionally harassed by a consorted group of people hilarious/her own fault does not also make you a gigantic shithead who needs to shut his dick holster. You can then try and explain how a person pointing out that finding the torment of a fellow human being to be enjoyable makes you a total asshole is a"white knighting SJW nice guy" (then explain why defending the victims of crime is a bad thing)cause I would really love to know the train of thought on that one. I'm guessing off the tracks just outside of Stupidville.

Or you could try to be provocative and clever again cause that has always worked so well for you in the past.RolleyesRolleyes

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
27-05-2015, 06:07 PM
(27-05-2015 10:38 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 10:59 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That was an issue at one of the clubs I worked at, there history didn't really matter at all as long as they could put asses in seats....management didn't give a shit. Problem with anything related to the "sex industry" even the other people in it are prone to dehumanizing the workers.

Didn't know you were a stripper. Tongue

Worked security haha Though you would be surprised the number of drunk women in strip clubs that try convincing you, and any other random guy there, to get on stage. It's even funnier/sad when people agree. Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-05-2015, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 11:45 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(27-05-2015 06:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Or you could try to be provocative and clever again cause that has always worked so well for you in the past.RolleyesRolleyes
Or you could, apparently, throw me on ignore like a little bitch with a skinned knee who can deal it out but not take it. How hilarious, the kid who gets off on trying to be deliberately offense and t looks down on people who get offended......got all offended and butt hurt over having his bullshit called out and through the forum equivalent of a temper tantrum mid argument.

I wonder if there is a word for that? Consider

I...

I...

Infer? Or is it imply? Eh. Who cares they mean the same thing anyway.Hobo