religion and mental illness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: religion and mental illness
(14-04-2015 10:38 AM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  Perhaps, but the fuckers keep getting away with modifying and inventing new ones all the time and the gullible keep on being gullible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_new_religious

The Blackburn Cult.
Concerned Christians.
Fire Baptized Holiness Church of God of the Americas.
Church of Jesus Christ at Armageddon.

Holy fuck!

Each one crazier than the next.

I've never really had a browse through the list of modern religions but this is a good start. There must be about 300 or so here, and they only differ by being at different points on the stupidity scale. Just a sample of the many thousands on offer that will quite nicely fill that dark corner of the human mind reserved for delusional myths.

Only room for one delusion per human though, so make sure you choose wisely - wouldn't want to get it wrong eh?

It makes one wonder why P.T. Barnum didn't go into religion, doesn't it??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: religion and mental illness
(14-04-2015 02:58 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Sorry didn't mean too I will know how to do it next time

If you ever have a question, you can start a thread in forum issues, suggestions and comments -- anyone can answer your question there.

Or

You can start a thread in forum team matters, what you write there is only seen by the members of the forum team.

Or....

Or just send a pm to any of the mods or even me Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post