religion debunked by natural cycles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2015, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2015 07:14 PM by naturalista.)
RE: religion debunked by natural cycles
(14-11-2015 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 06:54 PM)naturalista Wrote:  you atheists are far frome being open minded and rational, you practice atheism like the worst form of religious orthodoxy and refuse to akcnowledge provable facts cause your minds are closed off and lost their plasticity...

I'm actually not an "atheist".
There is such a thing as being so open-minded, that your brain falls out.
You have NO education.
The good thing about education is that it allows people to make valid judgements about what is complete bullshit, (such as you spout), and things that just may be crazy enough to be true, even though they go against what a crowd thinks.
You are insane. You see patterns that are not there. No one else will buy your crap, so you come here.

There are names for your illnesses :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

Get help.
i actually have a lot of education, i just refuse to believe in mainstream education which you take for granted and see as the ultimate truth(you use it as a means to compare it to alternative worldviews so you belive in its authenticity and use it as a stencil when judging) while its designed to keep you in lower consciousness and dumb you down... go for it if you wish, but dont label freethinkers and people with higher knowledge as idiots and uneducated just because you have not the capacity to grasp it...

you don´t even know why university is called "university" or why you wear a mortarboard when you graduate(masonic symbols) so how can you label me as uneducated if you fail to grasp such basic etymological truths.. just keep on feeding on mainstream education abd think of yourself how highly educated you are while the masons who operate the universities will laugh at how dumb you are while they feed you their Bullshit..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2015, 07:08 PM
David K. Jordan is a Professor Emeritus at the University of California, San Diego since 2004. He received his Ph.D. from University of Chicago in 1969.[1] Jordan is known for his excellence in teaching[citation needed] as well as his various service posts to the university.[2] These positions include the Chair for the Department of Anthropology, the Director for the Program of Chinese Studies, Provost of Earl Warren College, Interim Provost of Sixth College, as well as one of the Founders of the UCSD Department of Anthropology with psychological anthropologist Melford Spiro. Jordan currently participates in the university Academic Senate committees including the UCSD Graduate Council[3] and the Council of Provosts.[4]

Funniest thing ever - I did not add 'citation needed'...this is what Wikipedia says. Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
14-11-2015, 07:12 PM
(14-11-2015 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm actually not an "atheist".

Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-11-2015, 07:16 PM
(14-11-2015 07:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 06:54 PM)naturalista Wrote:  you atheists are far frome being open minded and rational, you practice atheism like the worst form of religious orthodoxy and refuse to akcnowledge provable facts cause your minds are closed off and lost their plasticity...

You have presented no meaningful provable facts. Drinking Beverage

i presented tons of provable facts, you did not have any valid counter argument sir, and you even failed to grasp the basics of the knowledge i provided you with
14-11-2015, 07:17 PM
If you aren't high, you should really see a doctor...cause you are nuts. Completely batshit crazy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-11-2015, 07:28 PM
if you are not able to grasp even basic universal truths then probably you are the one who should visit a brain surgeon..

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2014/...nings.html
14-11-2015, 07:35 PM
(14-11-2015 07:28 PM)naturalista Wrote:  if you are not able to grasp even basic universal truths then probably you are the one who should visit a brain surgeon..

I got one on retainer. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-11-2015, 07:45 PM
(14-11-2015 07:16 PM)naturalista Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 07:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  You have presented no meaningful provable facts. Drinking Beverage

i presented tons of provable facts, you did not have any valid counter argument sir, and you even failed to grasp the basics of the knowledge i provided you with

You are hilarious. You have presented speculation, weird connections that don't actually exist, and videos with demonstrably incorrect 'science'.

All 'esoteric' bullshit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-11-2015, 07:47 PM
(14-11-2015 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The good thing about education is that it allows people to make valid judgements about what is complete bullshit, (such as you spout), and things that just may be crazy enough to be true, even though they go against what a crowd thinks.

The bad thing about the ol' University of Google is that it gives anyone the illusion of knowledge via confirmation bias without the actual substance or analysis accompanying a real education.

(14-11-2015 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You are insane. You see patterns that are not there. No one else will buy your crap, so you come here.

There are names for your illnesses :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

Get help.

Well, quite. A human being is a device for pattern recognition. And what we've got here is a heaping helping of certifiably overactive pattern recognition if ever I've seen one.

... this is my signature!
14-11-2015, 07:48 PM
(14-11-2015 07:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 07:16 PM)naturalista Wrote:  i presented tons of provable facts, you did not have any valid counter argument sir, and you even failed to grasp the basics of the knowledge i provided you with

You are hilarious. You have presented speculation, weird connections that don't actually exist, and videos with demonstrably incorrect 'science'.

All 'esoteric' bullshit.

Well, now, let's be fair to him. It's not just science; there's demonstrably incorrect history and demonstrably incorrect etymology in there too.

... this is my signature!