religion debunked by natural cycles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: religion debunked by natural cycles
(10-11-2015 12:28 AM)naturalista Wrote:  Even computers are built based on natural duality, the binary duality of ones and zeros Wink the circle and the pole of the maypole fertility and two poles of electricity.

Blink

Um.. wha'....

Hello? Sorry I missed your introduction. Welcome to the forums.

So.. if people show you information of religions that are not based on said ideas, what are your thoughts then?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2015, 01:52 AM
(10-11-2015 12:28 AM)naturalista Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 12:15 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Yet it is a man made religion.
even computers are built based on natural duality, the binary duality of ones and zeros Wink the circle and the pole of the maypole fertility and two poles of electricity

There are many things that are not dual in nature. Quarks, proton/neutron/electron, tri-state logic, gravity, ...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-11-2015, 06:47 AM
(09-11-2015 11:00 PM)naturalista Wrote:  all religions without exception are based on fertility and natural cycles of life
all books be it koran, bible, vedas, torah etc cetera are nothing but metaphors and myths based on movement of planets, sun and fertility stories with anatomical knowledge wrapped up into fairytales and myths

What -The-Actual-Fuck is this shit?

Is this what this forum is? A clearinghouse for every internet crackpot to distribute their particular brand of delusion?

Jacob=evil=black=dark.

You have a basic racist bent to this bizarre concoction of yours. I really don't think we should even allow this particular brand of insanity to propagate on this forum.

All I can do is complain to the mods.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
10-11-2015, 06:58 AM
Ugh, another condescending and clueless dualist. Son of Pops.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
10-11-2015, 09:49 AM
I feel those who join us from the nether realms of the interwebs, are predominantly seeking to sack or sidetrack honest, rational discourse, with purpose driven tactics to mislead.

I see it as a divisive way to scramble our search results online. Since they can't defeat or compete with rationality, they choose to suppress via ignorance and lunacy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmic Discourse's post
10-11-2015, 09:51 AM
Why are these types always obsessed with duality? What's the attraction?

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
10-11-2015, 09:53 AM
(09-11-2015 11:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's that new disease going around YouTube, which occasionally takes a stab at infecting TTA.
It's called Dot Connection Syndrome. Apparently it's catchy.
Facepalm

I prefer to call it undiagnosed schizophrenic tendencies.

Except the likes of deltabravo have been paragons of it for years around here anyway, so there's that.

... this is my signature!
10-11-2015, 10:56 AM
(10-11-2015 09:51 AM)Eva Wrote:  Why are these types always obsessed with duality? What's the attraction?

He just wants to feel "special".

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
10-11-2015, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 09:20 PM by naturalista.)
duality of natural cycles is 100% truth and provable and all religions and philosophies are just abrevations of this natural duality cycles! nature is 100% genuine, man made bullshit is not genuine at all, you are just too ignorant to accept the truth! you even lack basic etymology skills... i am sorry for your ignorance

10-11-2015, 09:17 PM
you cannot accuse me of racism dumbites cause races dont exist, you dumbites lack even basic knowledge of biology, lack or abundance of melanin in skin does not make you a special race, melanin is based on UV of the lattitude you are living in... racism is a white invention cause we whites realised we have a albino mutation called OCA2 and we are recessives so we invented white superiority to cover our low self esteem... educate yourself ignorants!