religion debunked by natural cycles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: religion debunked by natural cycles
you fool have not a single valid argument against the truth i am offering you here! this is 100% truth and the most revealing secret of life! it so often happens that low IQ dumbites just cannot grasp simple natural laws/truths

every single religion is based on astrology and natural cycles of seasons and fertility

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2015, 10:21 PM
(12-11-2015 10:07 PM)naturalista Wrote:  .... it so often happens that low IQ dumbites just cannot grasp simple natural laws/truths....

Can they grasp spelling, punctuation, and capitalization?Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
13-11-2015, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2015 12:34 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(12-11-2015 10:07 PM)naturalista Wrote:  you fool have not a single valid argument against the truth i am offering you here! this is 100% truth and the most revealing secret of life! it so often happens that low IQ dumbites just cannot grasp simple natural laws/truths

every single religion is based on astrology and natural cycles of seasons and fertility

Repeating shit does not make shit true.
When you get all big, and mommy lets you out
of the basement to so to school,
maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

Hey, I think I just made a little haiku.

Consider

I think he got hit in the head by a log, that he said was the root of "logos".
Dude is worse than db.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-11-2015, 04:00 AM
FFS!! Always with the You Tube posts and the waffle about duality and the constant statements about us not understanding the 'truth'. These guys need some new material because this stuff is so old it's never been young.

I'm all for equal rights and personal freedoms but it worries me that folk like this are allowed to vote.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
13-11-2015, 04:12 AM
(13-11-2015 04:00 AM)Eva Wrote:  FFS!! Always with the You Tube posts and the waffle about duality and the constant statements about us not understanding the 'truth'. These guys need some new material because this stuff is so old it's never been young.

I'm all for equal rights and personal freedoms but it worries me that folk like this are allowed to vote.
Oh it's not just truth. It's 100% truth. You see otherwise one might think it wasn't really the truth.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
13-11-2015, 04:19 AM
(13-11-2015 04:12 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 04:00 AM)Eva Wrote:  FFS!! Always with the You Tube posts and the waffle about duality and the constant statements about us not understanding the 'truth'. These guys need some new material because this stuff is so old it's never been young.

Oh it's not just truth. It's 100% truth. You see otherwise one might think it wasn't really the truth.

I had some LDS at my door once who claimed to have knowledge of the ultimate truth. I wasn't convinced but, apparently, that was because the devil is clever at deceiving.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
13-11-2015, 04:21 AM
(13-11-2015 04:19 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 04:12 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Oh it's not just truth. It's 100% truth. You see otherwise one might think it wasn't really the truth.

I had some LDS at my door once who claimed to have knowledge of the ultimate truth. I wasn't convinced but, apparently, that was because the devil is clever at deceiving.
I read that as LSD at your door. So I thought it sounded about right. (^_^)

I love people who have the ultimate truth. Or are telling 100% truths. They make me feel normal.
13-11-2015, 04:33 AM
(13-11-2015 04:21 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 04:19 AM)Eva Wrote:  I had some LDS at my door once who claimed to have knowledge of the ultimate truth. I wasn't convinced but, apparently, that was because the devil is clever at deceiving.
I read that as LSD at your door. So I thought it sounded about right. (^_^)

I love people who have the ultimate truth. Or are telling 100% truths. They make me feel normal.

If the nonsense they were spouting is anything to go by, they may well have been on LSD Smile

13-11-2015, 06:57 AM
[Image: 34653203.jpg]
13-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Can we translate? I don't speak crazy.

Seriously, I got as far as "Illuminati" before I could take no more. Add to the crappy audio and production and bad grammar and spelling. I need some help with this. What is the point?