ridiculous hypocrisy from a blasphemer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2011, 12:07 AM
ridiculous hypocrisy from a blasphemer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHNSuN9GG...re=related

This is possible the biggest hypocrisy I've seen since joining the internets. It's also the most blasphemous thing I've ever seen that wasn't made by an atheist/agnostic taking the piss.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 04:08 AM
RE: ridiculous hypocrisy from a blasphemer.
I don't know why so many people down-rated it. It doesn't seem bad in any obvious way. PETA might disagree saying that theres been an upsurge in people crucifying their neighbors cat since the video was posted...

Am I missing something? I don't see what the big deal is here...
02-05-2011, 06:14 AM
''Not avaiable in your country due to copyright issues''? Somebody has copyrighted a video of crucifying their neighbors cat?
Is it avaiable anywhere else, or does someone have to explain what it's about?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
02-05-2011, 06:30 AM
Two things
1) I thought Christians were supposed to be lambs not lions
2) WTF

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
02-05-2011, 08:20 AM
(02-05-2011 06:14 AM)Kikko Wrote:  ''Not avaiable in your country due to copyright issues''? Somebody has copyrighted a video of crucifying their neighbors cat?
Is it avaiable anywhere else, or does someone have to explain what it's about?

It's just a slide show of pictures of Jesus as a lion. All the pictures are on Deviantart, but I don't see them with a quick glance. I think the big hypocrisy comes in on some text that appears at 0:36
Quote:While we pretend to be animals, we know we are God's creation, produced by his power, not evolution. We also know that no one equals God in power. We do not believe in dualism.

Christians tend to be against any perversions, and furries fall under that. All pictures are drawn, no animals were harmed in the making of it. It's an odd combo, but I really don't care. There are a lot worse kinds of Christians out there than the furry ones.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
02-05-2011, 10:15 AM

Typically I can't listen to video's yet, but looking at that link it's beyond me how with as many negative ratings the video's received, how it's not been flagged to death so that YouTube removes it.

I mean, I know a guy who's video was removed by You Tube, because he showed the bottom of his feet during the whole thing! No kidding! Why was it removed? Get ready...because showing the bottom of one's feet is considered an insult of the highest order in Islam! No, the video wasn't slamming Islam. Trolls, who hated this guy, committed to a rapid mouse flag campaign claiming they were Muslim and took offense at the bare feet and his dog's in the comedy sketch that lasted all of 90 seconds. And poof, YT removed it and then told the producer of the video why.

So how this latest video is up and running still, is weird.
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Blocked for me as well , on copyright grounds. Sad

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin